King Max ''Empty Net'' Patches and the monkey off Chuckie's back Habs 4 - NYI 2

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Subban with high praise for Petry in his post-game comments, saying that he's a stud who can play like a #1 D-man on any night. Also praised Brolieu for his maturity.

bouquet

Mar 30, 2014
Québec
Grumpy Cap :sarcasm:

CUd1PfxUYAMdj3P.png

:laugh:

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Good win. Thank God Chucky hit the net because I was going slightly insane there for a while. Gally getting hurt really sucks; much needed spark and probably our best forward so far (along with DAVEY FRICKIN' DESHARNAIS who's been insane).

Max doesn't look good right now, plain and simple. I don't know if it's the pressure of the C or no proper camp/offseason, but even his decision making is off. Gave the puck right to Hamonic on their 2nd goal when all he had to do was dump it out off the boards, gives the puck away on the PP all the time.. It's just not good.

But hey, we've got Carey back and we're still winning. Ghetto looked awesome tonight too, and him staying in the line-up is the only thing even close to a silver lining concerning the Gallagher injury.

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
That's now two solide consecutive performance by Galchenyuk. I really like his focus out there.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
When Pleks tapped Patches shinpad after the empty netter, you could tell something funny was going on. It was in their faces.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad