Confirmed with Link: Kimmo Timonen traded to Chicago for 2015 2nd, conditional 2016 pick

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Should be noted my fear of the cap penalty with regard to his bonus did infact happen

LTIR didn't cover his bonus hit so Hawks have 750k in dead cap space as a result of Timonen's bonus

Happy for guy winning cup but man is this deal brutal for Hawks overall

thelos

Bunk
Jul 19, 2011
Should be noted my fear of the cap penalty with regard to his bonus did infact happen

LTIR didn't cover his bonus hit so Hawks have 750k in dead cap space as a result of Timonen's bonus

Who cares?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

3 Cups, 6 years.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Cats can **** on their own.

Your basis on what pet to own shouldn't be whether they can poop on their own or not. My dog is perfectly capable of pooping on his own.

I always thought the point of pet ownership is companionship which cats for the most part do not like. I am also of the belief that dogs have a better sense of how people really are than humans.

FLYERSG

Sep 27, 2014

Cry me a river

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012

This is like a billionaire complaining about paying extra for guac at Chipotle.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Kind of like my boss pulling up in a brand new $100,000 Mercedes and then complaining that "times are tough" the same day. While I hop into my 2008 Ford. Ok boss. :laugh:

Yeah well a wealthy cousin of mine said he "suffered" under the Clinton presidency bc he raised his taxes and he had his yearly bonus cut by his boss and hence couldn't buy an in ground pool for his family..he said it with a straight face..lol

I wasn't a fan of Clinton for a host of more serious reasons but my cousin's gripe was beyond the pale..

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012

You know most of us haven't seen our team win the Cup once, right? You've been blessed enough to see it 3 times. Be happy. 750k dead space is well worth it.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
750k dead space after winning a Cup and in exchange for not playing an even worse option. THE HORROR. Excuse me while I create a fund to help treat the PTSD Hawks fans are surely feeling after such an abomination was inflicted upon them.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
What type of ranking would he have historically with Flyers in your opinions?

As an outsider I would think he would trail Eric Desjardins for best Flyer defender of last 25 years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad