Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
The Wire is the only TV series that I've ever truly felt was worth finishing and re-watching (4 or 5 times now, tbh).

The amount of concurrent on-screen symbolism during pivotal scenes is awesome. It felt like a five act play when the plot lines merged, but the cinematography made it seem like a graphic novel coming to life.

Reactions: Oilhawks

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I did yoga yesterday.

upload_2020-3-21_8-16-42.jpeg

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Different genre, but The Knick was also incredibly good. Soderbergh absolutely directed the shit out of that show.

The Knick is right at the very top of my all-time list. I don't know how that show didn't get more acclaim. It was just brilliant. In fact, I may have to watch it again now.

Reactions: Brian McDavid

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
I have become completely obsessed with playing Fishing Planet on Xbox. I haven't caught a real fish since I was a kid but this is so immersive and realistic it completely sucked me in. Realistic except you are in your family room in your fave chair with a cold beer instead of out freezing in the rain.

I started playing this. I have pretty much no experience fishing in real life, so I don't know what the hell I'm doing half the time. I shouldn't enjoy this game, but I do and it's strange.

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
If you're a gearhead I highly recommend checking out bad obsession motorsports and project binky on youtube . Pretty impressive fabrication and some dry British humor.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
For everyone dying for some sports, Formula 1 Bahrain Virtual Grand Prix will be on today at 2:00 PM MT /4:00 PM EST etc featuring actual Forumal 1 racers playing in isolation
Will be live on Youtube here

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Has anyone ever read Behind the Bench, or Stat Shot? Any thoughts....thinking of ordering a couple books if there's no work

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Watching Goalie. Actually pretty good! Can’t imagine the brain damage the goalies suffered back then before masks became a thing.
I think they already had brain damage before they decided to play goalie.

Only plausible reason as to why they would want to stand infront of a piece of rubber flying at them.

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad