Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 3

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012

Here's one of my favorite trucker songs that I will dedicate to all the guys and girls who have kept the food and vital goods coming during the virus.

Reactions: yukoner88

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Claire Bronfman was sentenced to 7 years in prison for sex trafficking involved with the NXIVM scandal - which has connections to Epstein and John of God. Furthermore: Clare's grandfather -along with Meyer Lansky, Roy Cohn, and Robert (Ghislaine's father) Maxwell- is alleged to have developed the use of sex to blackmail politicians. The Bronfmans are very close with Trudeau, too.

Sex trafficking is estimated to be worth billions per year. This is the biggest plague, but it receives very little coverage.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
"Leaked footage" appears to show Epstein killing himself, but the community on Reddit already debunked it:

1601558989945.png

Left image supposedly shows Epstein choking himself, and the right image is from a 60 Minutes segment. As you can see, the windows do not match.

I don't know where the leak came from or who posted it, but if you come across this or if the MSM runs with it, now you know it's bullshit.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The old lady and I watched "Doctor Sleep" last night. I thought it was a really good movie. It kept my attention throughout. No spoilers but I didn't think you needed to watch "The Shining" until I saw the last 15-20 minutes. It's not imperative, but helpful if you've never watched The Shining.

The only other thing is it reminded me of "Monsters Inc." in a way as the villains bottle children's screams lol. I haven't read the novel so I don't know if that was in the book or it was the director's idea.

Anyways, I really enjoyed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad