Post-Game Talk: Killa Cam, yo

Mr Atoz*

With the exception of putting Pronger or Chara in front of the net on a power play, I can't remember the last time I saw a defenseman tip in a point shot from the slot. Not to mention what a perfect deflection it was.

Vidic15*

Dumbest thread name ever. Cam is Mr. Saturday Night. Work off that, you ****in herbs.

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
Missed the game.

Really glad to see that Stepan netted one again. Hope it fuels his confidence and makes him score more goals on that line.

Pouliot gets his deserved icetime as well.. he makes me miss Pyatt

Sorry for coming in late but was at the game last night. Thought the rangers played fairly disciplined game defensively. Was not awe-struck on the offensive side of the game. The game to me was a yawner until the first goal. I thought the result was typical in that the rangers can beat most teams but will not fair as well against more talented teams.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Or he wants to end up in the dog house. He just insulted Bob Richards, and I believe he's a boss around here ;)
Bob Richards' PGT titles pale in comparison to the guy who was doing it in the beginning of the season

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Dumbest thread name ever. Cam is Mr. Saturday Night. Work off that, you ****in herbs.

camronNope-Copy.gif

Cam doesn't agree

*Bob Richards*

This isn't even my PGT title lol. It's BrianBoyle's.

Mine was boring old: Rangers at Predators 11/23/13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad