Post-Game Talk: Killa Cam, yo

*Bob Richards*

Rangers at Predators 11/23/13

Doing it again.

ozpO1ax.gif

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
I wonder what the win percentage is for team's playing on Dad Night. I seem to recall us losing to the Sharks? a season or two ago on their dad night.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Good: D. Moore, Kreider, Boyle, Talbot

Bad: Offense still needs some work, but I'm seeing chemistry between the lines, and that is good

Pyatt: Del Zotto is just total garbage

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011

Bad: Offense still needs some work, but I'm seeing chemistry between the lines, and that is good

No Zooks in the good? No McD in the good?

darko

Feb 16, 2009

You are wrong. MDZ had a very solid game. Give credit when credit is due.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I hate looking at Ken Daneyko. He's like that one kid who's there because his mom is the only one that can drive everyone to the mall.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Also, after our miserable start, and consecutive games of 9, 6, and 5 goals against...the Rangers are in the top ten in the league in GA.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Great defensive effort, I never seen Girardi fall so much before.

I can't believe the MSG crew started talking shutout and posting the shutout streak etc. :thumbd:

Way to go Talbot despite your own crew trying to jinx it.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Good road win. Kind of pissed that I couldn't find a stream but listened to it on the radio sipping on some moonshine apple pie.

Seems everyone put in at least a decent effort for us. Didn't allow the Predators much and made life kind of easy for Cam Talbot. Wish we were scoring more goals but then again all you need is to score one more than the opposition to win. Happy with Talbot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad