GDT: KILL OR DIE, Ep. I SNOWSTORM

Drivebytrucker

Jan 8, 2011
1) Gardiner has to sit when Vantanen is healthy, he's a dumpster fire.

2) Fleury / Skeij were good together..

3) The Steal line was terrible

4) On the Girard goal, Edmondson was back playing his off side. How do you let that happen with 3 minutes left? Details matter.....

Reactions: cptjeff

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
IMO, Forsberg's game wasn't similar to Ned's in any way. Forsberg was solid and dependable. I didn't expect any crap to go in. With Ned, it was an adventure. Forsberg got beat by two dead-slot wristers by guys left all alone and a mini-breakaway from another guy behind the defense.

that was one of the best goaltending performances weve had in a long time

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
One last thing. Talking about this game as if it's a dagger in the playoff race is inane.

Percentage-wise, we're in right now, ahead of Columbus and NYR. There are 19 games left, that's more than 23 percent of the season. There is a *lot* of hockey left. Yeah, we're not where we want to be, and yeah, we have a tough schedule, but there's plenty of time left and other teams (CLB, NYI, PIT) are struggling just as much as we are -- if not more.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
are we doing the blame the goalie thing tonight, too?

if i can remember - two on one break, man left alone directly in front of the net, another man left all alone again.

forsberg wasn't the problem. i just hope we didn't just see his best game of the call-up.

i dont even know who you guys are talking about but i probably have them muted for takes like that

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Tonight is like that one night down the stretch ladt year when they lost and you all predicted they were done.

Really dont care to watch tomorrow though at this point

i'm generally an "optimistic sports fan" (sans my knicks lol) and I agree we still have a good shot. but, i also don't blame people who need to vent / take time outs. my general rule is when a team is causing me more stress than entertainment I take a "time out". i think i'm one more loss tomorrow from not watching a few games lol-- but i'm keeping hope alive we can turn this around. :: Fingers crossed ::

Good night, guys. Be well.

Reactions: jiitu and cptjeff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad