GDT: KILL OR DIE, Ep. I SNOWSTORM

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
The last twenty games of the regular season are upon us. If there was ever a time where we could afford mistakes in the Metropolitan hellscape, that time is passed.

The situation is dire, but it is not nearly as bleak as some of you make it.

DID THE FINNISH GIVE UP WHEN THE ORCISH... I MEAN SOVIET HORDES CAME FROM THE EAST?
NO, THEY BECAME HARDER THAN NOKIA 3310 AND BURIED THEM IN BULLETS, ICE AND SNOW. MOSTLY BULLETS.

DID THE US PARATROOPERS GIVE UP AT BASTOGNE WHEN THEY WERE FREEZING TO DEATH, WHILE SURROUNDED BY GERMAN TANKS?
NO, THE GENERAL SAID NUTS.

DID THE PILOTS OF RAF GIVE UP WHEN PLANES OF THE LITERAL EMPIRE OF EVIL SWARMED THE SKIES OF GREAT BRITAIN?
NO, THEY BECAME THE FEW.

DID THE PEOPLE OF BOHEMIA GIVE UP WHEN THE SWEDISH ARMY OF GENERAL KÖNIGSMARK BARRELED DOWN ON PRAGUE IN THEY DYING MOMENTS OF THIRTY YEARS WAR?
NO, THE VERY F***ING CITY ROSE AGAINST THE INVADERS DESPITE THE FACT THE COUNTRY WAS RAVAGED BY WAR FOR THREE DECADES.

And those were actual dire situations that shaped history, yet people didn't give up. Have some hope, have a little bit of faith and then you shall be worthy of Vengeance.

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Did anyone really expect us to win that game vs Dallas? I mean they're close to NYR levels of kicking our butt. Plus new guys and goalie swapping, im not shocked we lost.

I do think it's time to sit Edmundson. Last night may have been the worst game I've ever seen him play. We absolutely cannot play him on his off side any longer.

I do think we have an issue on the blue line we need to resolve. RBA may have to bite the bullet and bring up a RHD because I'm not sure we can survive with so many playing on their offsides.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
DID THE FINNISH GIVE UP WHEN THE ORCISH... I MEAN SOVIET HORDES CAME FROM THE EAST?
NO, THEY BECAME HARDER THAN NOKIA 3310 AND BURIED THEM IN BULLETS, ICE AND SNOW. MOSTLY BULLETS.

It's probably a good thing my kids came as a package with the wife...because I would have named my first-born after Simo Häyhä.

I'm both surprised and disappointed no Finnish goal-scoring wing has ever taken Simo or Häyhä as a nickname.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
When Patrik Laine grew up as a massive fan of Alex Ovechkin, any Winter War references would be anarchronistic at best and moronic by default.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Slavin-Edmunson pairing in practice.

Wut.gif
C9C9954A-561D-4C62-9ABD-248AD86304BC.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad