GDT: Kids playing tonight vs CHI (Oct 1) 8:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Change out Markov and Emelin......the rest I agree on

I'm thinking that's a possibility but not against physical teams. Gilbert tends to disappear when the play becomes gritty and the puck is put into corners and battles begin. I'd slot Emelin on his other side just to keep things respectable.

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
LOL at everyone rating Pateryn as a non-prospect because of one play. Probably won't make it but the bandwagon sure empties out in a hurry when a guy makes a mistake... and it's not just Pateryn gets the treatment :)

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Just came home from Uni. How are we doing so far?

Leading 2-1. Pateryn's main roster chances died with an ugly giveaway that led to a breakaway that led to that 1.

Beaulieu will make it.

Emelin hit some guy and trolled Toews, almost causing a 10-man brawl.

Ghetto doesn't want to ride the bus anymore, Thomas neither.

Price is a wall.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I'm thinking that's a possibility but not against physical teams. Gilbert tends to disappear when the play becomes gritty and the puck is put into corners and battles begin. I'd slot Emelin on his other side just to keep things respectable.

Can see that

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Leading 2-1. Pateryn's main roster chances died with an ugly giveaway that led to a breakaway that led to that 1.

Beaulieu will make it.

Emelin hit some guy and trolled Toews, almost causing a 10-man brawl.

Ghetto doesn't want to ride the bus anymore, Thomas neither.

Price is a wall.

Wanted to see Tino make it to the NHL this year. Guess we'll have to wait 1 more year.

Aceekay

Oct 9, 2011
Victoria
Is this based on 1 mistake? C'mon bro. Subban has made mistakes before too. I think Pateryn will be sent down but he will get some games this year for sure.

No, its based on all of his preseason games, hes had every opportunity to make the team but he blows it every preseason. It doesn't matter how well he plays at the AHL level, unless he can convert it into NHL games he will not make the NHL. The guy just isn't good enough and there are plenty of younger better players fighting for a spot on the team.

Durvann

Feb 6, 2013
Bad pass by Eller, Bourque surprisingly managed to get it out of the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad