GDT: Kids playing tonight vs CHI (Oct 1) 8:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
By3ywnvCIAAdMHw.jpg

Not sure how Therrien comes up with these only anyway a week until the season starts :yo:

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
For what it's worth I always thought Beaulieu wouldn't amount to much more than a #4 D on a good team, but I really like what's he's brought so far this preseason. Plays with much more poise and less brain cramps so far.

Beaulieu>>Tinordi right now.
Also thought Pateryn would eventually make the team as #7 D because he's a righty, physical and decent offensively. He's been a big disappointment thus far this year.

Still time for things to change though.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Haha interesting, so basically our entire top 2 lines and best 2 defensemen have the night off. Should be a fun game.

Well if nothing else no one can say they aren't giving some of the prospects long looks.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Bummed I have to miss this :-(

But I will definitely be there 12/5 when we take on the Hawks. Also plan on seeing them on 12/3 vs the Wild.

Btw, any idea why Dowell getting such a long look?

Last edited:

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
I guess Therrien is just praying his lines work on the 8th...

Wasted last preseason playing rookies and stupid line combos... midway through the season he still couldn't come up with good stable lines aside from his top line.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Haha interesting, so basically our entire top 2 lines and best 2 defensemen have the night off. Should be a fun game.

Well if nothing else no one can say they aren't giving some of the prospects long looks.

Come on guys we're usually much sharper than this.
This line up ties in directly with the Big News in the Works which is a MT thing and not a MB thing.
Lars Eller is in a dog-fight with DD for that 4th line C spot. We may see him with Prust Weise...

AG starts the season at C the signs are all there. :sarcasm: :laugh:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Bouillon out of the lineup again.... only 1 game so far? does that mean bye bye BouBou???

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Showcasing some of our youth to Chicago or avoiding early humiliation. That would be my guess. What a weird lineup ... Is the OP reliable? is it April 1st?

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Marc Antoine Godin @MAGodin · 26 min il y a 26 minutes
Les trios du Canadien ce soir: Bourque-Eller-Sekac, De La Rose-Andrighetto-Thomas, Bournival-Prust-Weise et Dumont-Dowell-Bowman.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Marc Antoine Godin @MAGodin · 26 min il y a 26 minutes
Les trios du Canadien ce soir: Bourque-Eller-Sekac, De La Rose-Andrighetto-Thomas, Bournival-Prust-Weise et Dumont-Dowell-Bowman.

Cool DD in a dog fight with MM for 4th line duties...:laugh:

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
Against:
Sharp-Toews-Smith, Saad-Richards-Kane, Bickell-Shaw-Versteeg, Morin-Kruger-Mashinter
So the full line-up except Hossa.

Hossa to be traded?

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I guess Therrien is just praying his lines work on the 8th...Wasted last preseason playing rookies and stupid line combos... midway through the season he still couldn't come up with good stable lines aside from his top line.

We still have 2 games left after tonight. More then enough for the veterans

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Wasted last preseason playing rookies and stupid line combos... midway through the season he still couldn't come up with good stable lines aside from his top line.

So if Therrien put vets together in the pre-season then he wouldn't have had any problems finding the perfect lines for the next 82 games? I don't think it works that way.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Doesn't matter.. We all know Therrien will stubbornly stick with the same lines even it they're not working unless of course Davey slumps.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Yeah they took it far past where it needed to go with most of these kids.
I would much prefer 10 days with my real line up and the 3-4 true aspirants.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Wow, people in here will always find ways to complain. It's preseason damnit... Chill out, relax.

Let's say Subban gets injured and is done for the season in a meaningless game. I would not want to see the reaction in here towards Therrien.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad