Post-Game Talk: Kicked right in the Cernak. Oilers lose 3-1 By Kass

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
Sober now.

Seriously, what the hell was Zack thinking? I know the likely answer is "he wasn't" but holy ****, you're taught from Timbits that you don't do that.
Man hopefully he's also staying the course and keeping sober and not letting that new contract alter his life

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
His phone hearing was scheduled 40 minutes ago ( 2:00 PM Mountain).

When do you guys figure we will hear how long he’s out ?

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
His phone hearing was scheduled 40 minutes ago ( 2:00 PM Mountain).

When do you guys figure we will hear how long he’s out ?
5ish? After the Tkachuk incident it was pretty late if I remember correctly, they will take their time with this one I assume as they know if it’s too long they will get an appeal.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Can he play tomorrow if suspension isn’t announced yet? Or is he suspended pending length to be awarded?

Suspended, length pending, is how I believe it works. So if the in person hearing wasn’t until Monday you know it’s two games minimum.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Yes I agree, it was not the smartest thing he has done, but would you rather get a light bump from a skate, in a heavily protected part of your chest, or have a 6'9" monster, Chara,
deliberately cross check you, on your unprotected throat...

Imagine if Kassian did this... No f***ing way, would he walk away, with a 5,000$ fine..

WLoYFdx.jpg

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010

Kinda a joke. It shouldn't take too long. Seems like him wanting to do it today annoyed the nhl safety department because they had to work on casual friday so now they will make it casual in the time frame.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Yes I agree, it was not the smartest thing he has done, but would you rather get a light bump from a skate, in a heavily protected part of your chest, or have a 6'9" monster, Chara,
deliberately cross check you, on your unprotected throat...

Imagine if Kassian did this... No ****ing way, would he walk away, with a 5,000$ fine..

WLoYFdx.jpg

Certain players are known as guys that 'aren't that kind of a player'. No matter what the 'aren't that kind of a player does, they seem to stay in that group. Chara and Gio both fall into that group.

Reactions: TB12

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
Certain players are known as guys that 'aren't that kind of a player'. No matter what the 'aren't that kind of a player does, they seem to stay in that group. Chara and Gio both fall into that group.

Giordano's clipping of guys with various body parts and sticks when getting beat is a joke. The ones that don't hurt guys rarely get attention but considering how many have it's just mind blowing that he's not considered a goon. When i was a kid that kind of shit involving knees was pretty much considered the worst thing you could do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad