KHL Season 20/21

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Uhmmm.... no. I don't even think Akbars will have a free pass in the first round. And after that every team can beat AkBars. It's playoff hockey. It will be completely different from the regular season.And the usual suspects have tons of playoff experience, they will know how to step up their game. As for AkBars itself Kvartalnov is not exactly a playoff success story in the past. The last strech of 7-8 games before the playoffs was awful. Our goalies are changing personalities it seems. Last season Bilyalov was clearly on top, this season the roles reversed. I have no idea how they fare in the playoffs. I have no idea who will start. And that's not a vote of confidence. And goaltending is absolute key in the playoffs. The loss of Azevedo will be costly. He was a proven playoff warrior. Dawes has never been on a real contender and never went all the way. It remains to be seen if he can be one of the leaders on a team to win 4 series. DaCosta has more playoff experience and is more proven. AkBars will rely on him to score. It's not a bad team on paper, but we had much better and they have not always won.

it's been a while, busy with work and school, but hm....

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Looks like the KHL spent ₽197M (so around €2,1M) for COVID testing in 2020 year. The sum is for a calendar year.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Congrats Podkolzin! but, damn, what a heck is his true height??? Is he even 6 foot 1?

Kirill Marchenko is listed 6 foot 2 (189 cm), they were hugging after Podkolzing's 3OT game winner
Podkolzin looked small compared to Marchenko, can't be taller what 183cm (6 foot 0)
- its a joke that two respected sites lists Podkolzing at 6 foot 4....

rohky

Jun 17, 2019
Reading
Sibir announced the appointment of Andrey Martemyanov to the post of head coach. What can Sibir fans expect from him?

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Congrats Podkolzin! but, damn, what a heck is his true height??? Is he even 6 foot 1?

Kirill Marchenko is listed 6 foot 2 (189 cm), they were hugging after Podkolzing's 3OT game winner
Podkolzin looked small compared to Marchenko, can't be taller what 183cm (6 foot 0)
- its a joke that two respected sites lists Podkolzing at 6 foot 4....

I don't know if his game translates to the NHL, he might be ok - he may start getting hurt a lot.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Six clubs are below ₽400M, so needing to upgrade their payrolls in near future. All without bonuses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad