KHL Playoffs / Gagarin Cup 2013 • Round of 16

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Ahahah, that Olvecky - Soin moment, my stomach hurts from laughing. :laugh:

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Congrats to Seva and Shipa. Some true playoff win.

Also Dinamo looks like a well oiled machine. I think at least at home they won't even slow down rolling over Slovan. Slovan's building is tough but I don't see how Slovan could win a series.

Last edited:

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Atlant force overtime in St. Petersburg. Gleb Klimenko even missed the game winner for them with one minute left when he didn't use a mistake by Ezhov to score into the empty net!

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
G Yezhov... what a gift one minute before end of 3rd period :D No goal btw, overtime.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Wow. Slovan is really getting thrashed. That was actually one of the series I most looked forward too and now it seems like an easy walk-through for Dynamo...

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Wow. Slovan is really getting thrashed. That was actually one of the series I most looked forward too and now it seems like an easy walk-through for Dynamo...

Slvoan has problem to score more than one goal per game. Znaroks is a play off guy. Slovan will win one or two games, not more.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
So far my predictions are not that bad. The series between Lok-Sev is very open as is the one between CSKA and Lev. Dynamo has genius Znaroks behind the bench and Atlant makes life tough for SKA. :handclap:

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
OMG, what a dumb penalty in SKA-Atlants game. Guy brakes his stick, then makes a pass WITH HIS LEG, but still penalty because you need to drop your broken stick on the ice. :D

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Well. Atlant with a hard fight against SKA but in the end a dumb penalty in overtime makes all null and void.:shakehead

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
On Rylov's winner the defense was out of place, but the call on Oystrick was more than questionable...

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Well unfortunatley first day of play offs largley (except for Severstal-Loko) games without any suprises, Msc Dinamo won over Slovan,Ska won Atlant and Prague lost to CSKA.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
Well unfortunatley first day of play offs largley (except for Severstal-Loko) games without any suprises, Msc Dinamo won over Slovan,Ska won Atlant and Prague lost to CSKA.
I don't surprises if the best team wins, today CSKA and SKA had tough games and proved that they can win tough. I have nothing against such games even if they win 4-0 in the series, but I wouldn't like to see blowouts...

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
I don't surprises if the best team wins, today CSKA and SKA had tough games and proved that they can win tough. I have nothing against such games even if they win 4-0 in the series, but I wouldn't like to see blowouts...

Well 5-1 is blowout for a play-off game (Dynamo msc vs Slovan)

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
Well 5-1 is blowout for a play-off game (Dynamo msc vs Slovan)

Yeah but it was predictable, more or less. Maybe not 1-5 but it was known that Slovan got the worst team to face in play-offs from all 4 they could get. They would have few times more chances had they played CSKA or SKA.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Yeah but it was predictable, more or less. Maybe not 1-5 but it was known that Slovan got the worst team to face in play-offs from all 4 they could get. They would have few times more chances had they played CSKA or SKA.

Yup and Slovans fans thought they acutally got lucky with Dynamo Msc :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad