Kevyn Adams - New GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISeeStars

Jun 23, 2018
Iowa
I just dont know what more Adams wants to see from the Krueger experiment before he pulls the plug. A coach firing has never been more obvious. If you cant score 5 on 5 and you cant get your top 3 paid forwards to score more than 3 f*****g goals something is insanely wrong. Not saying the players arnt to blame but the coach is obviously not working. Keeping this product on the ice is just a continuous slap in the face to the fans who have stuck through this disaster for almost a decade.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Ralph is not getting fired. The Pegulas have put up a stink about tightening their belts. How many fired GMs and coaches are they currently paying for? They are getting no money coming in this season. Ralph will talk circles around them about the Covid and the injuries costing them but the positive cultural embers are starting to percolate.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Ralph is not getting fired. The Pegulas have put up a stink about tightening their belts. How many fired GMs and coaches are they currently paying for? They are getting no money coming in this season. Ralph will talk circles around them about the Covid and the injuries costing them but the positive cultural embers are starting to percolate.

It may very well be true that Ralph will not be fired, simply because Terry Pegula is done eating failed K money.

He's made it quite clear that this is now Sabre policy, going back a few years.

People need to remember the whole thing about drilling another well if Terry wants money is no longer relevant and has not been for some time. Money is driving this franchise more than winning is.

This is very familiar territory for this organization, historically speaking!

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Hell, I wouldn’t be shocked to hear Ralph would have the power to fire Adams. That’s how incompetent the Pegulas have shown themselves to be.
That's my thought as well.

I wouldn't be shocked with his background if the Pegula's didn't go to Ralph about Jason Botterill and the future and if he wasn't part of the fire Botts hire Kevyn Adams. Ralph's alignment.

May Day 10

Apr 19, 2006
St Catharines, ON
That's my thought as well.

I wouldn't be shocked with his background if the Pegula's didn't go to Ralph about Jason Botterill and the future and if he wasn't part of the fire Botts hire Kevyn Adams. Ralph's alignment.
I think this is almost obvious and I thought so at the time of the adyms "hire".

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
As an NHL GM, you don't deal with the public often, but at times your presence is necessary.

As an investor (money spending fan) of the organization, I would like to hear the status from our GM and Ownership publicly of what they are doing to correct the situation, as well as need to see results soon, otherwise I will take my money to one of their competitors to help them invest in their team to get a better quality product...

Reactions: joshjull

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
As an NHL GM, you don't deal with the public often, but at times your presence is necessary.

As an investor (money spending fan) of the organization, I would like to hear the status from our GM and Ownership publicly of what they are doing to correct the situation, as well as need to see results soon, otherwise I will take my money to one of their competitors to help them invest in their team to get a better quality product...
Ya even to Botterill's credit, he would give media availability every now and then. Adams is silent.

Reactions: joshjull

WYFR

StanleyCupSabres
Nov 3, 2011
North Carolina
I understand everyone calling for Ralph to be axed, but GMKA is the one who thought going into another season with Hutton as a starting goalie was a good idea. Ralph’s lineups are questionable, but not doing anything to address goaltending in an extended off season is an immediately fireable offense

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad