Kevin Stevens arrested on drug distribution charges

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
There's only so much you can do with rehabilitation because it requires an addict to stay committed for life. Addiction cannot be cured. It can be managed but only if a user is willing. You can detox people, you can get them clean, but that addiction remains. It's not an easy problem to resolve no matter how much cash you throw at it. Though I do favor rehab over incarceration. I just don't know where you go from there really.
I'm in favor of decriminalization in a sense. Instead of sentencing users straight to prison, they should be sent to a rehab facility to ween them off their drug(s) of choice and educated on what they're doing to their bodies and to their loved ones. I know it wouldn't work for every person, but it would help quite a few.

More money could also fund halfway houses and rehab centers that alreasy exist, and perhaps make them stronger. I believe the more support, resources and education on the subject, the more positive outcomes will occur.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I'm in favor of decriminalization in a sense. Instead of sentencing users straight to prison, they should be sent to a rehab facility to ween them off their drug(s) of choice and educated on what they're doing to their bodies and to their loved ones. I know it wouldn't work for every person, but it would help quite a few.

More money could also fund halfway houses and rehab centers that alreasy exist, and perhaps make them stronger. I believe the more support, resources and education on the subject, the more positive outcomes will occur.

What about the ones that don't want the help or aren't ready to quit? What about the ones where its drug addiction in combination with a violent criminal history?

You can't just send everyone to rehab, sometimes there needs to be that rock bottom.

I'm not saying send everyone to prison at all. But its an over romantisized image that everyone with serious addiction problems are just going to go to rehab and buy into the program.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Hate to speculate but probably addict turned dealer to fund his addiction. Happens every day. Simply tragic.

Hope it serves a wake up call for players and the dangers of pain pill use, and players that don't adequately prepare financially for when they stop playing.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
What about the ones that don't want the help or aren't ready to quit? What about the ones where its drug addiction in combination with a violent criminal history?

You can't just send everyone to rehab, sometimes there needs to be that rock bottom.

I'm not saying send everyone to prison at all. But its an over romantisized image that everyone with serious addiction problems are just going to go to rehab and buy into the program.
That's not what i'm implying; Just looking for more effective tactics to eliviate drug dependency and incarceration in general. There are factors, obviously.

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
Oxycotins and percocets are given out to millions of americans each year. Its the few thousand cases that people with addictive personalities makes this a story and make a bad name for these opiates or synthetic opiates. I have an addictive personality and even percocets (wisdom teeth pulled) weren't giving me cravings like the horror stories you famously hear. Its the few and far between stories that reach public because a select few names. There are many more alcoholics than opiate abusers and we all know alcohol isnt some huge drug crisis.
You do know there's a heroin epidemic going on at the moment? You couldn't be any more wrong then you already are. Good job.

danaluvsthekings

May 1, 2004
Dr feelgood's have been cracked down on big time. It is much harder to get prescriptions painkillers now. Most doctors require actual objective proof, instead of subjective symptoms like before. They also drug test prescription pill receivers now making sure the prescription is in their system, and other drugs aren't.

Only issue is now people are resorting to making their own forms of these opiates and are using lethal doses and highly toxic mixes (fetanlyl, carfentinil, and heroin makes 'grey death' which can kill from simple touch or inhalation).

More funds need to be pumped into rehab, because it seems like the concern is more that people are selling the drugs and making untaxed dollars than the thousands of lives being lost and destroyed.

Yeah, they are definitely cracking down on pill mills but there still are drs that prescribe under the limit that will get scrutiny but is probably more than the patient needed. My mom has arthritis, fybromyalgia, herniated dics, had surgery for carpal tunnel, and is definitely a chronic pain patient. Her old dr had her on both vicodin and fentanyl. She wasn't abusing the amount prescribed (like she always had patches left at the end of what should have been a 30 day supply) but it also was more meds than she realistically needed. Her new dr cut her off both of those within months of her becoming his patient.

I was in a car accident last month (rear-ended at it did $6700 in damage to the car), went to urgent care and was diagnosed with a lumbar strain and was given a prescription for both muscle relaxers and vicodin. 10 pills each and told only to take them at night, and use 600 mg of ibuprofen during the day. Amounts prescribed definitely have gone down in quantity, you need paper prescriptions on the secure paper, opoids can't have refills (which does legit hurt those with chronic pain conditions who now need to see a dr each month), they check ID and the computer database, looking for those who doctor shop looking for pills. 10 pills is a day or two's worth for an addict at most.

I feel for a lot of these pro athletes that have destroyed their bodies to the point where they are in chronic pain and have built up tolerance to meds at a dangerous level. It's the same feeling I get watching fights anymore. I don't enjoy watching guys fight, especially the ones where it is known they have had 3-4 or more concussions. It's not worth it.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
You do know there's a heroin epidemic going on at the moment? You couldn't be any more wrong then you already are. Good job.

This. I have 3 ruptured discs in my back from hockey and a car accident, I was prescribed a ton of pain killers for a long time, it got to a point where I was taking up to 8 oxycontin 80s a day just to walk, until insurance decided to drop me because I couldn't work and had to go on medicaid. Low and behold no pain management Dr will take medicaid, and they can't even accept cash if you have it, so I ended up with no meds and severe withdrawals. No one would help, I couldn't get into a suboxone program for 6 months at least, rehabs don't take opiate patients often if at all because alcohol and benzo withdrawal is life threatening and they can't "waste" the beds.

The way America handles the opioid problem is disgusting. I found one doctor who would go out on a limb for me and get me into a rehab program if I went in on Christmas morning and I took it. It was the best decision of my life and I've been clean since 2009, though I still take suboxone for pain since I can no longer take opiates. The system is set up to suck people in and turn them into life time patients, even my suboxone Dr doesn't take insurance and it's a cash payment every month because the ones that take insurance have years of backlogs.

After years of treatment and counseling the most consistent story with heroin addicts is mine. Started because of a prescription, then couldn't handle withdrawals. I've met maybe 2 people in 7 years who jumped straight into heavy opiates for recreation, maybe that's because the ones seeking help the most are those who got there via a doctor's prescription pad, but it's a story that you will hear in every narcotics anonymous meeting across the US.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Since we're talking wisdom teeth stories. My insurance was voided two months before I had all four taken out, two impacted. I was 20. To keep the cost down I just had it done with no anesthetic, stayed awake the whole time, and took ibuprofen for the pain afterward.

After a week the swelling went down but my lower gums along the jaw were sort of floppy and mis-shapen. They were collecting food particles and something had to be done. I sterilized my Swiss army knife and cut the flappy section of gum off each side in the bathroom mirror. Rinsed out with cold water and stuffed paper towel in each side of my mouth for one night.

Anyway...pain isn't a big deal as long as you know the difference between something that just hurts, and an injury that requires medical attention. Getting addicted to pain killers is for mentally weaker people that are probably prone to various addictions because they can't handle stress as well as they should.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I could be wrong but wasn't he arrested for this in the 90s as well(selling drugs)?

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Since we're talking wisdom teeth stories. My insurance was voided two months before I had all four taken out, two impacted. I was 20. To keep the cost down I just had it done with no anesthetic, stayed awake the whole time, and took ibuprofen for the pain afterward.

After a week the swelling went down but my lower gums along the jaw were sort of floppy and mis-shapen. They were collecting food particles and something had to be done. I sterilized my Swiss army knife and cut the flappy section of gum off each side in the bathroom mirror. Rinsed out with cold water and stuffed paper towel in each side of my mouth for one night.

Anyway...pain isn't a big deal as long as you know the difference between something that just hurts, and an injury that requires medical attention. Getting addicted to pain killers is for mentally weaker people that are probably prone to various addictions because they can't handle stress as well as they should.

People aren't talking about wisdom teeth pain, they are talking about life altering pain. Doctors aren't giving out oxy 80s for some tooth pain. This uninformed idea that "I can handle pain so you must be weak" is exactly why America's opioid problem became an epidemic. People think "hey I took Loritabs/Vicodin for a couple months, it's wasn't that hard to stop" does nothing to help move the conversation forward.

And while I agree mentality is a big part of it, remember these athletes played a physical game their entire lives that destroyed many of their bodies, and when it was over the meds became harder to find at the same time they are adjusting mentally to leaving the game. I never reached anything close to professional level, but still when I stopped playing competitively it's a reality shock to find you're all alone, and all those brothers that would lose an arm for you on the ice now have their own lives and problems. To walk away with just a couple life long friends really is all you can hope for.

No one wakes up one day and decides they want to be addicted to opiates, but they are an extremely effective treatment option when used correctly. Problem is tolerance builds fast and pain management has no problem raising the dose to keep pain minimal. After years of even the most tame opiods the Dr decides it's too much acetaminophen and you need to bump up to straight oxy, morphine, or any number of different drugs. People take their script as written, live life the best they can, and don't understand what all the fuss is about withdrawal. A little runny nose, some sneezing, and your next Dr prescribed dose is coming up. It's when something happens that all access is taken away for whatever reason that they then understand. It's no longer a mental problem, it's a physical one, and it's severe enough to turn anyone's life upside down, no matter how strong they are mentally.

Watch the news, look online, kids are dying everyday from overdosing. It's reached ridiculous proportions. Everyone knows someone who has been effected. It's not just a junkie on the corner problem anymore, it's in college's, high-school's, hell grade school kids are getting their hands on it. I don't think anyone expects pity, and it took a lot to share my experience with a bunch of strangers, but I know someone will read this that's going through the same problem and I hope they understand their story is not a one-off. There are people from all walks of life that got hooked through a prescription and help is out there even if it really seems like there isn't. You just got to keep trying and want to live. Don't let anyone make you feel embarrassed to get help.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005

Hope this is a sarcastic post. If not you are a crazy nut bag.

I have addiction problems myself. Never with opiates but I got Diverticulitis twice where I was in hospital on IV antibiotics twice in a lot of pain for a couple of days and only took Ibuprofen.

I didn't self cut up my gums like a pycho. And if I actually needed surgery I would take opiates if I needed them.

The problem with high dose opiates is they are useful in acute situations but in chronic situations that are not end stage cancer they end up causing addiction and tolerance.

It isn't a character issue. If you take high dose opiates for weeks and months and years you simply become an addict. Even if you don't abuse them or get actually high. You build tolerance and even if you want to stop the opiates you will be very sick and overly sensitive to pain.

Last edited:

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
People aren't talking about wisdom teeth pain, they are talking about life altering pain. Doctors aren't giving out oxy 80s for some tooth pain. This uninformed idea that "I can handle pain so you must be weak" is exactly why America's opioid problem became an epidemic. People think "hey I took Loritabs/Vicodin for a couple months, it's wasn't that hard to stop" does nothing to help move the conversation forward.

And while I agree mentality is a big part of it, remember these athletes played a physical game their entire lives that destroyed many of their bodies, and when it was over the meds became harder to find at the same time they are adjusting mentally to leaving the game. I never reached anything close to professional level, but still when I stopped playing competitively it's a reality shock to find you're all alone, and all those brothers that would lose an arm for you on the ice now have their own lives and problems. To walk away with just a couple life long friends really is all you can hope for.

No one wakes up one day and decides they want to be addicted to opiates, but they are an extremely effective treatment option when used correctly. Problem is tolerance builds fast and pain management has no problem raising the dose to keep pain minimal. After years of even the most tame opiods the Dr decides it's too much acetaminophen and you need to bump up to straight oxy, morphine, or any number of different drugs. People take their script as written, live life the best they can, and don't understand what all the fuss is about withdrawal. A little runny nose, some sneezing, and your next Dr prescribed dose is coming up. It's when something happens that all access is taken away for whatever reason that they then understand. It's no longer a mental problem, it's a physical one, and it's severe enough to turn anyone's life upside down, no matter how strong they are mentally.

Watch the news, look online, kids are dying everyday from overdosing. It's reached ridiculous proportions. Everyone knows someone who has been effected. It's not just a junkie on the corner problem anymore, it's in college's, high-school's, hell grade school kids are getting their hands on it. I don't think anyone expects pity, and it took a lot to share my experience with a bunch of strangers, but I know someone will read this that's going through the same problem and I hope they understand their story is not a one-off. There are people from all walks of life that got hooked through a prescription and help is out there even if it really seems like there isn't. You just got to keep trying and want to live. Don't let anyone make you feel embarrassed to get help.

I have addiction problems myself. Never with opiates but I got Diverticulitis twice where I was in hospital on IV antibiotics twice in a lot of pain for a couple of days and only took Ibuprofen.

I didn't self cut up my gums like a pycho. And if I actually needed surgery I would take opiates if I needed them.

The problem with high dose opiates is they are useful in acute situations but in chronic situations that are not end stage cancer they end up causing addiction and tolerance.

It isn't a character issue. If you take high dose opiates for weeks and months and years you simply become an addict. Even if you don't abuse them or get actually high. You build tolerance and even if you want to stop the opiates you will be very sick and overly sensitive to pain.

Sorry, I'm not being sarcastic, and I'm not a nut bag psycho either. I'm also not just talking about wisdom teeth, but that was the main example served up early in the thread. I could go on about the ten different times I had stitches, five times I broke bones, five surgeries, two concussions (one major) and the chronic issues I deal with from flat feet/plantar fasciitis/achilles heal problems, and the broken L5 vertebrae that won't heal and isn't a surgical option until it becomes debilitating.

The mental weakness that leads to alcohol/drug dependency is the same that leads to pain killer addiction. Part of the weakness is thinking that you need it or can handle it in the first place. Part of the weakness is taking it in the first place...believing a doctor that tells you it's necessary or a real good option. Not researching, not looking for alternatives, taking the easy route of "a pill will make this better". Once you cross that bridge, it's a whole other battle of whether you develop a physical dependency beyond the mental one.

I'm not saying it's just weak minded people that get addicted, it's obviously a tough thing to handle - both the pain and the ensuing addiction. But I also think many people, such as the young overdoses mentioned, don't have any actual need for that stuff in the first place.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Sorry, I'm not being sarcastic, and I'm not a nut bag psycho either. I'm also not just talking about wisdom teeth, but that was the main example served up early in the thread. I could go on about the ten different times I had stitches, five times I broke bones, five surgeries, two concussions (one major) and the chronic issues I deal with from flat feet/plantar fasciitis/achilles heal problems, and the broken L5 vertebrae that won't heal and isn't a surgical option until it becomes debilitating.

The mental weakness that leads to alcohol/drug dependency is the same that leads to pain killer addiction. Part of the weakness is thinking that you need it or can handle it in the first place. Part of the weakness is taking it in the first place...believing a doctor that tells you it's necessary or a real good option. Not researching, not looking for alternatives, taking the easy route of "a pill will make this better". Once you cross that bridge, it's a whole other battle of whether you develop a physical dependency beyond the mental one.

I'm not saying it's just weak minded people that get addicted, it's obviously a tough thing to handle - both the pain and the ensuing addiction. But I also think many people, such as the young overdoses mentioned, don't have any actual need for that stuff in the first place.

Idk if it's weakness or if life is just boring otherwise. Lots of people do the same thing getting high off of working out. And that often isn't seen as a mental illness. Humans can hardly do anything fun anymore I can see why people get addicted .

I have also only found out about broken bones after the fact if your toughness is the thing you're set on. Haven't been able to move limbs for weeks and fingers or toes have gone black but I can def see why people go to drugs or working out to get high through life(alcohol counting as a drug)

varano

Jun 27, 2013

I think one thing to understand is he's american and doesn't have the same health care benefits we
take for granted as Canadians.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
I think one thing to understand is he's american and doesn't have the same health care benefits we

Canada doesn't have dental. Normally covered by work but god they have been saying my wisdom teeth Are coming in for 18 years yet refuse to remove them while I have dental

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY

As stated, my insurance became void just before I needed them removed. Being a working student then, I didn't care to pay more than necessary. I know it's fun and easy for some (not necessarily you) to say "psycho" or whatever, but just a hundred or more years ago there were generations of people that made it through painful experiences in life without very effective methods of pain killing. Just because those methods are out there (in plethora) today doesn't mean it's necessary or even wise to take advantage of them.

I'm not a caveman because I choose to avoid doctors or medication or pain killers as much as possible. There are plenty of people in my circles that have the same mentality, including those that can tune out pain and "just deal with it". I also understand that many people can't relate to people like me. That's fine, I won't call them wimps and they shouldn't call me a caveman. But I know when I need medical advice, I just don't accept as given fact that I need to take "prescription X" to make it better. I'll get stuff fixed when I need it, but I won't just go ahead and take any powerful narcotic under the guise that it's "medicine". I had a mild experience at age 14 of being given hydrocodone more than I needed while laid up in a gurney for two weeks. I learned from that, and now I avoid the trap of addiction from the start.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
As stated, my insurance became void just before I needed them removed. Being a working student then, I didn't care to pay more than necessary. I know it's fun and easy for some (not necessarily you) to say "psycho" or whatever, but just a hundred or more years ago there were generations of people that made it through painful experiences in life without very effective methods of pain killing. Just because those methods are out there (in plethora) today doesn't mean it's necessary or even wise to take advantage of them.

I'm not a caveman because I choose to avoid doctors or medication or pain killers as much as possible. There are plenty of people in my circles that have the same mentality, including those that can tune out pain and "just deal with it". I also understand that many people can't relate to people like me. That's fine, I won't call them wimps and they shouldn't call me a caveman. But I know when I need medical advice, I just don't accept as given fact that I need to take "prescription X" to make it better. I'll get stuff fixed when I need it, but I won't just go ahead and take any powerful narcotic under the guise that it's "medicine". I had a mild experience at age 14 of being given hydrocodone more than I needed while laid up in a gurney for two weeks. I learned from that, and now I avoid the trap of addiction from the start.

Again, you're talking about a different pain. Most people can deal with life's aches and pains, others have pain that can't be dealt with without pain killers. If you can deal with pain so bad standing up straight makes your legs go numb, good for you. Most people can't. A lot of people who get addicted get that way due to chronic pain. It only takes about 5 days of high dose opiates to become physically addicted, at that point you need to be cut down slowly and under Dr supervision, when you are cut off suddenly the pain comes back more intense then ever since your body stops producing it's own pain killers and you physically become sick.

Last edited:

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I'm an opiate user. I've chronic nerve pain and have taken them for 10 years. I'm dependant on them but not addicted because I follow my prescribe dosages to the letter. I won't even take them 5 minutes early if I'm suffering breakthrough pain (it spikes sometimes in the hr or so before taking my tablets).

Its easy to see that someone takes an extra tablet or two on a bad day and that's how addiction can begin. If I forget to take my tablets I'm a mess, my pain is unbearable. So I can see how if someone gets used to that extra tablet or two (your body gets used to the opiate levels) it can then become an extra three or four tablets.

I've been able to reduce my doses recently due to symptom improvement but it took me weeks to reduce it by just 25%, it's not something you can just stop taking (hence I'm dependant) as there can be significant physical withdrawal. So if you get yourself in a mess with your doses unless you get help things will spiral out of control quickly. Unfortunately people often try to do it themselves early on as they feel both embarrassment and shame.

So someone addicted to painkillers isn't automatically a bad person, often they are the victim of circumstances and not knowing how to handle it.

Quiet Jack

Mar 24, 2017

So you had a local anesthetic and not a general one? I find it impossible to believe you had no anesthetic at all.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Again, you're talking about a different pain...

It doesn't matter, because if I'm talking about debilitating pain I refer you to the below poster...

I'm an opiate user. I've chronic nerve pain and have taken them for 10 years. I'm dependant on them but not addicted because I follow my prescribe dosages to the letter. I won't even take them 5 minutes early if I'm suffering breakthrough pain (it spikes sometimes in the hr or so before taking my tablets).

Its easy to see that someone takes an extra tablet or two on a bad day and that's how addiction can begin. If I forget to take my tablets I'm a mess, my pain is unbearable. So I can see how if someone gets used to that extra tablet or two (your body gets used to the opiate levels) it can then become an extra three or four tablets.

I've been able to reduce my doses recently due to symptom improvement but it took me weeks to reduce it by just 25%, it's not something you can just stop taking (hence I'm dependant) as there can be significant physical withdrawal. So if you get yourself in a mess with your doses unless you get help things will spiral out of control quickly. Unfortunately people often try to do it themselves early on as they feel both embarrassment and shame.

So someone addicted to painkillers isn't automatically a bad person, often they are the victim of circumstances and not knowing how to handle it.

Which is the type of scenario that I can understand. If your pain level is that high and you have to take some form of pain killer, there's and added amount of responsibility you have to adhere to. You have to realize the downside of letting the usage get away from you. If it does get away from you, this is a sympathetic situation to me...as long as the person realizes the addiction and tries to address it.

My corner of the world brings me into contact with people who get hooked and never had any business being on a pain killer. They either use strictly on an elicit basis or under the most shallow of circumstances, and their dependency is completely self-induced. They also have histories of substance abuse, and it's not coincidental.

So you had a local anesthetic and not a general one? I find it impossible to believe you had no anesthetic at all.

I don't know what to tell you. I told the orthodontist to keep it cheap and that I'd let him know if it was too much. I joked that I watched "Marathon Man" to help prepare for it. It was a well known Italian guy on 3rd St in Niagara Falls...good rep from the mid '90s. He was real nice and did a good job, ended up giving me a little bit of a discount.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
It doesn't matter, because if I'm talking about debilitating pain I refer you to the below poster...

Which is the type of scenario that I can understand. If your pain level is that high and you have to take some form of pain killer, there's and added amount of responsibility you have to adhere to. You have to realize the downside of letting the usage get away from you. If it does get away from you, this is a sympathetic situation to me...as long as the person realizes the addiction and tries to address it.

My corner of the world brings me into contact with people who get hooked and never had any business being on a pain killer. They either use strictly on an elicit basis or under the most shallow of circumstances, and their dependency is completely self-induced. They also have histories of substance abuse, and it's not coincidental.

I don't know what to tell you. I told the orthodontist to keep it cheap and that I'd let him know if it was too much. I joked that I watched "Marathon Man" to help prepare for it. It was a well known Italian guy on 3rd St in Niagara Falls...good rep from the mid '90s. He was real nice and did a good job, ended up giving me a little bit of a discount.

I never went above Dr prescribed dose, I never had to fill a script early, I took exactly what was prescribed until they weren't prescribed anymore and I was left with nothing. The other poster claims he's not addicted after 10 years of high dose opiods, sorry to inform you both, he is. That's why it took so long to decrease dosage by 25%.

This fallacy that "I take what's prescribed so I'm not an addict" is the same as "I can handle pain so you must be weak." No one takes opiates everyday for 2-5-10 years and doesn't suffer withdrawal. Ask someone who has taken them that long if they ever go a day without? They don't, they can't, because it's not sick like a flu, it's sick like curled in a ball, ****tting an puking on yourself while dealing with cramps that make you wonder, and agree many times, if death is a better option. Stop projecting, there's a reason people are afraid to ask for help or feel embarrassed or ashamed and it's people like you. People are dying at an unheard of rate because they feel society is judging them as scum because of something that started in a doctor's office. Read some literature on the subject.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
This is Brian Bellows playing the long con...

:laugh:

Poor guy. I remember a story a few years back that he was involved (arrested?) for involvement in either possession or a ring of the stuff. Too lazy to research, but the signs were there and we all feared the worst. I was happy to see him still w/the Bruins in recent years and hoped that was on the up & up.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl

attttta boy. Wish the Islanders had a few more players that were mentally tough like you..

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
They gave me oxycontin for my wisdom teeth. No addiction. Must be because they weren't as powerful as what they give athletes.

Still, it got me very high while I was at work. Good times.

taking pain killers when your whole body hurts all day every day is very emotionally different than taking a short course after your wisdom are removed.

taking them for what feels like a need to survive will certainly up the addiction potential vs taking them because your mouth is swollen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad