Kevin Hayes vs JT Miller

Kevin Hayes vs JT Miller

• Kevin Hayes

• JT Miller

Results are only viewable after voting.

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
But it was just last year he was still the same old Miller. So you are basing how great Miller has been and he must have turned a corner after just 40 games.

Yea, i'm still going with the much more proven Hayes for the time being.
Last year he was playing 3rd line minutes almost all season on Tampa, still managed nearly 50 points. This year on Van he's been given top-6 minutes regularily and he has taken it and run with it. Much different player now.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
But it was just last year he was still the same old Miller. So you are basing how great Miller has been and he must have turned a corner after just 40 games.

Yea, i'm still going with the much more proven Hayes for the time being.
I disagree. Miller is the better player and has been for much more than 40 games. Like I said it’s all about opportunity.
Those hoping for him to slow down are going to be disappointed. Just a really good two way player and leader.

Last edited:

acor

Jan 13, 2012
TBH, I watched them both in New York, and even then I preferred Miller, but Hayes was considered better back then...

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I wasn't mad on Hayes signing this summer but he's really transformed the team. The PK is a force now he's running it like peak Mike Richards. He's scoring crucial goals and creates a formidable 1-2 punch at C with Couturier. He's got intangibles out of his ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad