Rumor: Kevin Hayes to Chicago?

OTC

Jul 11, 2018
Brock nelson is staying in NY, better hayes at 6 mil then Duch at 9. what is going to happen is starting next off season we are going to go with 2 mil invested in our goailes and not 7-9 mil. that is how we are going to make it work. I don't really care where a guy plays it all how they produce and if you can get 45 pts from a 3rd line center you are going to have a really good team. We need centers and we need size. in the below we trade SAAD for a upgrade on D that makes 7 mil or less I'm going to use Trouba or Pesce. for SAAD and add on one side or another.
Cagg-Teows-Kane
perlini-Strome-Cat
Sikura-Hayes-Turcotte
Kubalik-Kampf-Kahun
hayden

Keith, Trouba/Pesce, Joki, Murphy, Gus, Keoke, Seabs. I'm not really a fan of Forsling or Dahlstrom. Like Koeke upside more. has some speed and some size and will hit. Dahl has size nothing else, Forsling has a shot and nothing else.
It will take more than Saad for Pesce. Pesce has an affordable contract and term. This was thrown around earlier. Maybe Hamilton for Saad. Propose the offer on the Carolina site and you will be bombarded. Carolina might stay put given their current status.

OTC

Jul 11, 2018
If we can get Kadri yes you should absolutely be interested. He’d be the teams second best center and he’s a guy with experience carrying a third line.
Toronto has to move a player or 2 if they plan on signing Marner. I would take Kadri. Toronto will want a Dman in return

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad