Kevin Hayes and Jeff Petry are outscoring Patrick Laine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Kids 20 and a hot March could finish with 40G... granted he’d only gave like 5A but still, tats impressive

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Hey I totally get it. I love to hate just as much as the next person but I can't use the same rebuttals if there isn't a little lull in between.

For sure! And we as the haters need to make sure that there has been enough time for our obvious superiority to sink in and to build that false sense of security that we might have forgotten.

Reactions: GoJetsGo55

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
In light of this information , Habs offer Petry for Laine and a small +...:sarcasm:

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Laine has 4 goals in his last 32 games. That is mind boggling to me.

At this point they should just sit him for a game and let him watch from the press box.

His confidence must be at an all time low and a game off might offer him a soft reset.

mrJT

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
What's going on with him Jets fans...I've watched him play in the last cpl of games and he really doesn't look engaged at all. Is this just a ridiculously bad slump or is he injured?

Looks nothing like the player from last season.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
Will be funny because he'll be the center for Laine at the playoffs.

I love Laine but honestly he should be playing with Andrew Copp and Brandon Tanev on the 4th line and see most of his limited ice time on the powerplay right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad