NBA Kevin Durant requests a trade

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
as a suns fan i don't want him please don't come lol

Could almost change "the sport" to "all sports"
true cant think of any divas like him in mlb nhl nfl.. its the leagues fault though no major sport has stars control the league like the nba.. they really need to get more control away from them in the next agreement or something

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I agree both are bad

But Kyrie is just next level bad for an organization.

Ever since he went on a 3 week sabbatical and didn’t tell anyone it has been downhill fast.

Kyrie is a full fledge narcissist, KD put his trust in him for Brooklyn and left Steph Curry in Golden State.

KD must be super salty internally that the Warriors won the chip without him.

Reactions: hockey20000

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Kyrie is a full fledge narcissist, KD put his trust in him for Brooklyn and left Steph Curry in Golden State.

KD must be super salty internally that the Warriors won the chip without him.
if KD had stayed in GS this would've been their 5th title together

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I can see KD to Phoenix due to the fact Devin Booker is there, they can form a 1-2 punch with a slow as molasses Chris Paul just deferring to them.

But man, Durant jumping ship again is gonna be nonstop bark for alot of sports discussions.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
No kidding, what contender would want him in their locker room?

The truly desperate ones only

Get ready for the Ben Simmons/Kyrie Irving show in Brooklyn.
That franchise has no long term future/goal do they? Just win now and see what happens kind of mentality.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Probably not an appetite for a guy who didn’t let his GM know he was taking a personal day that extended into a 3 and half week vacation that he still got paid $9.6 million during that span.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
I hate Kyrie so much.

Guy is one of the biggest cancers I have ever seen in sports
This whole fiasco starts with him

To be fair, Kyrie is a monster the NBA (owners themselves) created with all the "player empowerment". It's pretty entertaining to watch these petulant children like Durant, Kyrie and Simmons run the league, though.

Reactions: hockey20000

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
To be fair, Kyrie is a monster the NBA (owners themselves) created with all the "player empowerment". It's pretty entertaining to watch these petulant children like Durant, Kyrie and Simmons run the league, though.

Good Thing WOJ reported the owners are pissed at the current CBA and are using Kyrie’s vacation and Ben Simmons as examples in upcoming negotiations.

Reactions: MAHJ71

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Get ready for the Ben Simmons/Kyrie Irving show in Brooklyn.
That franchise has no long term future/goal do they? Just win now and see what happens kind of mentality.

I’m not so sure on NBA contracts but the Lakers were seen as the only option for Kyrie but it would have meant a 30m pay cut next year.

Is the Lakers still viable?

& the list of teams for Durant will drop if they insist on playing together

You spelled "Lakers" wrong.

But you still knew the team

Reactions: Jack Straw

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
ESPN laying the subtle (or maybe not so subtle) overtures to watch out for the Pelicans here, as the best positioned to make a deal since Durant's top 2 teams don't look like they can put a package together.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
ESPN laying the subtle (or maybe not so subtle) overtures to watch out for the Pelicans here, as the best positioned to make a deal since Durant's top 2 teams don't look like they can put a package together.

How about the Portland?

Durant would have a chance to win without being called ring chaser and he’s good with Damian

Odds makers have the Suns as clear favourites

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
James Harden might be the smartest guy in this whole thing.

He had CP3 traded because he couldnt stand playing with him (and now the former may have pushed DeAndre Ayton out of town in Phoenix) and then he noped the f*** out of Brooklyn when it became apparent Irving (and I guess Durant by extension) only gave a shit about themselves.

Harden has since settled into Philly and is now taking less money to help them try and build a better team.

Smart man really. I know some people still don't like him but he knew things were posion before everyone else did.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00