NBA Kevin Durant requests a trade

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Could the warriors put together a good enough package? Wiggins or Poole, Kuminga, Wiseman, picks?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I cant imagine Jimmy Butler and KD would get along for more than a couple months. Jimmy and Kyrie would be a lot worse however.

No shot. Butler is an actual alpha dog who went insane after one season in Minnesota because he perceived they weren't giving enough of a shit.

Can't imagine he would just happily let KD come in and steal his thunder when he's been the heart and soul of that franchise since signing there.

Reactions: Centrum Hockey

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Trade Kyrie for Westbrook, then banish Westbrook and KD back to OKC for like nineteen first-round picks and watch them beat the shit out of each other

Reactions: klingsor

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Well... would you want to play for a crap team if it was you?

Brooklyn isn't a crap team. With mandates gone now, they're an easy top 4 seed with Durant and Kyrie.

That is such a lame ass excuse. Not a shock given the lame ass player in question

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Shocker

Can't lead his team to a championship so needs to go back being a passenger... now watch him actually win one again once dealt

My god I find him, Irving and Harden sooooo damn annoying

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
KD foisted Kyrie on the Nets, and also foisted Steve Nash on the Nets. But yeah the baby still didn't get everything he wanted because Kyrie didn't get his max extension.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
What a loser!

He specifically picks Brooklyn so he can be the #1 focal point again, and get out of Curry's shadow.

Now he wants out because it isn't as easy as he thought it would be and he is facing adversity again.

Reminds me of his actions in 2016, when things got difficult in Oklahoma City and he was facing adversity there after choking away a 3-1 series lead to Golden State.

What front-running team is he wanting to join this time?

Boston? Phoenix? Miami? Dallas? Golden State again?

Yea durant is an ass plain and simple disgusts me that he was actually my favorite player first few years in okla city until i seen his personality coming out more and more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad