Kerfoot?

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I here the Rags are interested since they're a bit week down the middle. If Kerfoot can help out as their 4th line center, they won't have to rush their top prospect.

He actually kind of makes sense as a 3C or 4C with them if they don't have anyone else in the pipeline to fill that spot. My money is still on Vegas.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I here the Rags are interested since they're a bit week down the middle. If Kerfoot can help out as their 4th line center, they won't have to rush their top prospect.

I read a few weeks ago that the Rags contacted his agent.

That's all we need, Kerfoot to succeed there against us.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
3rp6Djo.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I read a few weeks ago that the Rags contacted his agent.

That's all we need, Kerfoot to succeed there against us.

He won't succeed there. He's not very good.

I'm willing to bet Vesey will be quite a bit better than him, and Vesey isn't exactly very good either.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
He was ok for a rookie.
Hit a wall after a good start.

Shame we get no assets for Kerfoot.

If the Devils signed Kerfoot and then traded him, what would he be worth? A 4th round pick? A 3rd?

If it's a 3rd then I'd vaguely miss it, if it's a 4th I mostly don't care.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
If they lose Kerfoot and gain Butcher it's a net even. If they lose Kerfoot and miss out on Butcher, it doesn't matter because neither player is likely to stick long term at the NHL level IMO. It would be a slight loss in that Kerfoot would have been good for Bingo. But whatever.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
If the Devils signed Kerfoot and then traded him, what would he be worth? A 4th round pick? A 3rd?

If it's a 3rd then I'd vaguely miss it, if it's a 4th I mostly don't care.

I'd say a 4th, maybe. It's only this year that he beat up on the ECAC on a strong Harvard team and the upside probably isn't huge.

Unfortunate he walks, but last year if I were in Shero's shoes I wouldn't've given him an ELC.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I can't believe that there is this much conversation about a player that scored 20 goals (8, ,8 4) in his first three years in college.

And before we praise Castron can we see something, anything pan out first? Cause right now he picked Mcleod over Chychrun and McAvoy as well as Hischier over Patrick... They may turn out to be ok but right now there are still a lot of questions.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd say a 4th, maybe. It's only this year that he beat up on the ECAC on a strong Harvard team and the upside probably isn't huge.

Unfortunate he walks, but last year if I were in Shero's shoes I wouldn't've given him an ELC.

Yup.

Nobody cared two ***** about Kerfoot when he was drafted, which seemed to be like a half a century ago.

And even less people actually cared about him or even remembered him as of a year ago.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
We're past the point as a franchise to have to hang our hats on the Kerfoots and the Blake Colemans of the world

we have legitimate forward prospects now

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We're past the point as a franchise to have to hang our hats on the Kerfoots and the Blake Colemans of the world

we have legitimate forward prospects now

But Coleman is good tho!:sarcasm:

I just saw the pass Coleman made on Bennett's GWG against Minnesota. I forgot all about it, until just seeing it. My first thought was ''That was a hell of a feed, but also likely a once in an NHL lifetime one for Coleman, at least as far as getting a primary assist on it''.:laugh:

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Yup.

Nobody cared two ***** about Kerfoot when he was drafted, which seemed to be like a half a century ago.

And even less people actually cared about him or even remembered him as of a year ago.

Eh, I've been a fan for a while but by in large the majority of the posters on here essentially told me to shut up about him.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Eh, I've been a fan for a while but by in large the majority of the posters on here essentially told me to shut up about him.

There were a few here who boldly pronounced that Kerfoot has no chance at ever suiting up in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad