Injury Report: Kerfoot out indefinitely --- facial dental fractures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
He should be on the 4th line when he comes back. Spezza is a better player than Kerfoot and should be centring the 3rd line on a permanent basis . Kerfoot is terrible defensively and easy to play against, so I will take the much better offensive player/ pro here. It won’t happen, but the $700k player is much better than the $3.5 million a year player.

Another blunder by Dubas extending Kerfoot.

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
So it’s a blunder to retain our asset?

And don’t say he shouldn’t have made the trade in the first place because that’s not what we’re talking about.

Kerfoot is not an asset. Especially not at $3.5 million annually. Hes badly outclassed by a guy making vet minimum. You really like arguing just for the sake of arguing.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
He should be on the 4th line when he comes back. Spezza is a better player than Kerfoot and should be centring the 3rd line on a permanent basis . Kerfoot is terrible defensively and easy to play against, so I will take the much better offensive player/ pro here. It won’t happen, but the $700k player is much better than the $3.5 million a year player.

Only judging things by the last two games- a couple of bullets last night. Overall Kerfoot has been better. But he is the hot hand so I agree with you, but for different reasons. Not the blunder nonsense of course.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
His speed creates a lot of opportunities but he doesn't have the finishing abilities of a good top 6 winger.

He has more skill than Hyman, but like Hyman he could be used in that same role of getting in on the fore check to hold up the puck for Matthews and Nylander.

Playing with better players will let him shine a bit more and his finishing should increase.

Soupman Matthews Nylander.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
I think Kerfoot has played well. I didn't like the extension at first, but he's worth that much. I still think we probably needed Kadri more and Barrie has been subtraction by addition.

Resistance

Nov 10, 2019
Kerfoot out with a toothache while the world is crumbling around the team.

At least Kadri would play before getting himself suspended.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018

Congratulations - probably the dumbest post of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad