Injury Report: Kerfoot out indefinitely --- facial dental fractures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Big opportunity for Spezza and Petan...

Kerfoot shouldn't be out for much more than a week, no? At that point in time, put a full face-shield on...

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I think this is where Dubas has to make some tough decisions and make some moves. But this is not good news.

shaner82

Apr 18, 2017

Kerfoot shouldn't be out for much more than a week, no? At that point in time, put a full face-shield on...

Rick Tocchet wouldn't miss anytime, and he'd probably be throwing the knuckles the very next game too

I joke of course, with a hint of seriousness. I don't actually expect Kerfoot to play.

Reactions: shortfuze

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
giphy.gif

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018

Ya, it's Spezza's time to shine. I think he'll impress with a bigger role for the next little bit.

Man, I hope Kerfoot is ok. It sounds like something suuuuper painful! And Kerfoot has been one of my favourite players so far this season.

Get well soon!

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Jeez. It would be nice to catch a break.

I have to believe somehow through the start of this season, and with all of the injuries etc... that in the long run this adversity will help them become a better team.

Maybe they can weather this well enough until around Christmas when hopefully everyone is healthy, and go on a big run. No harm in being hopeful... even though its probably a bit of a pipe dream.

Reactions: qqaz and MyBudJT

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Kyle next time get your deals from Best Buy so you can send them back if they suck! Or maybe you go to Best Buy and sell washing machines instead of running hockey teams.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Certainly from the Carter hit. He was moving his jaw around afterward.

This is getting worst by the week.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
I wonder if there's a potential Nylander moving to centre in all this. I don't really want Spezza and Petan as the bottom 6 centres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad