Management Kelly named assistant, McQuaid player development, Mougenel HC Providence

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Kells on the bench replacing Pando? Literally never been a better decision. So pumped about that. Psyched to have the Quaider back with the org as well.
All of this.

Kells in the fold is going to really help the young guys who are familiar with him as he has been with them for the last 2 years.

Quaider personifies what a Bruin is. His work ethic and sheer love of the game is going to rub off on the next generation.

Not familiar with Ryan but the organization obviously likes him so I wish he and the Baby B’s good luck this season.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

congrats to all 3

love having Kelly and Quaider with big roles in the organization

20A474E9-975D-4DBF-98E3-2857B8F58E2F.gif

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Love it

I know 0.0 of Providence head coach until I asked an employee who works with them and said Ryan would be an excellent choice

he is an outsider not the Bruins/Devils/Dallas guys they brought in a few years back so they must really like him

great for McQuaid

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Love it

I know 0.0 of Providence head coach until I asked an employee who works with them and said Ryan would be an excellent choice

he is an outsider not the Bruins/Devils/Dallas guys they brought in a few years back so they must really like him

great for McQuaid

Hey. Wendy and I are in this video cheering on Adam as he leaves the ice.

I am thrilled to have Quaider back.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Love it

great for McQuaid

I know Wilson was much younger... but super fun to see someone handle him like that. I really really would love another McQuaid type.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Kelly was always a favorite of mine (though his contract was not :laugh:), and who doesn't love Quaider? Love those moves.

Don't know anything about Mougenel, but he looks like a tough SOB. Anyone wanna weigh in on his deal?

Reactions: Alicat and Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad