Post-Game Talk: Kasual Kev not even playing casually loses 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I said he's added more picks and prospects than he's dealt, you quote me and disagree, then I outline it is 100% correct and you're still trying to spin it like you weren't wrong all along?

Picks and prospects aren't interchangeable terms!

You definitely need some sleep. :laugh:

I can see how the English language might be difficult here. Those AND operators are tricky. Would a link to some code help you? Maybe that will clarify usage?

Benning has dealt more picks than he has acquired. Full stop. That's the message I wanted to get across to other readers. Thanks for the platform (should have listened to Lucas Pizza)

You're on CGY time aren't you? What are you doing up at all?

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
I can see how the English language might be difficult here. Those AND operators are tricky. Would a link to some code help you? Maybe that will clarify usage?

Yes, you cannot make the statement that a GM has traded for more picks and prospects than he's dealt. You're 100% right. The English language simply will not allow it in your presence.

Do you hear yourself? :biglaugh:

You said it will cost some good futures. Picks and prospects are futures. The end.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Yes, you cannot make the statement that a GM has traded for more picks and prospects than he's dealt.

You can, you just have to know what that AND works like when you phrase it that way. You clearly don't, hence the discussion.

I so want to start putting code segments in here to show you...

Anyways, I look forward to the next amusing response. 3am your time no?

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC

Benning has dealt more picks than he has acquired. Full stop. That's the message I wanted to get across to other readers. Thanks for the platform (should have listened to Lucas Pizza)

You're on CGY time aren't you? What are you doing up at all?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Next will be about how he acquired a first round pick and first round picks are worth more than other picks so therefore it's like he acquired 2 draft picks! And therefore, he's stockpiling draftpicks. QED, end thread, universe solved. Now, instead of trying to respond I recommend taking some Motrin and going to sleep.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Next will be about how he acquired a first round pick and first round picks are worth more than other picks so therefore it's like he acquired 2 draft picks! And therefore, he's stockpiling draftpicks. QED, end thread, universe solved, now instead of trying to respond I recommend taking some Motrin and going to sleep.

Too amused to sleep.

I'm no stranger to DTS talk. Wanted to let it lie but he's brought me back in with a semantics debate. Neat!

Maybe I will check out that discussion you referenced after all... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad