Not open for further replies.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
large.png
Vs
large.png

(30 GP 18-10-2 | 2nd Pacific) (29 GP 11-13-3 | 6th Central)

WHEN: Saturday December 17th @ 7:00PM
WHERE: Rogers Arena
TV: SNET
RADIO: TSN 1040

Vancouver Canucks (unconfirmed)

QTCa383.jpg

DxF9AiC.gif
Tbs3Rxd.gif

Fqu64GX.gif
kQErxHq.gif
wv7Jhr5.gif

wxIwOzm.gif
d0GssZd.gif
l07c5ux.gif

JvLC25t.gif
d3KG8Ou.gif
dQjjSZh.gif

IkZ9XKf.jpg

bSRhjKL.gif
oH15yxi.gif

xLpPXqP.gif
xu62uhP.gif

CPVBwM8.gif
CU53h7a.gif

vOgevml.jpg

CH1suZw.gif
fPejkxm.gif

Pi7AmDN.jpg

8lZKgDw.gif
G0MrTBP.gif
aARV593.gif
& Biega :dumbo:

Dallas Stars

TBA
[/COLOR]

Notes:

Streams:

http://hockeyreality.com/stream.html
http://nutjob.net/hockey
http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/ice-hockey.html
http://atdhe.ru/hockey

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
We have lost our last 5 to the stars (and quite badly) heading back to when av coached us. And valk is claiming tom sestito is playing, i hope thats incorrect.

Just win this game.

gimjon

BoBae one hunnit
Dec 12, 2014
Vancouver
Last game vs. Dallas Recap (nhl.com)

Big game for a lot of our players.
Want to see a 5-game point streak for Bonino starting up. Need to see defensemen playing hard. PLAY FOR YOUR GOALTENDERS' SANITY. Want to see Team Character... We need all the points we can earn this season.

Go Canucks Go! :handclap:

3-2
Bonino, D. Sedin (PPG), Edler
Seguin (2)

Wtf seguin has more goals than all our centres combined. What would it take to have have a centreman like that on our team

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
We beat edmonton 4 times.

Lets see if we can beat dal, min, phx, once

boys come out on fire, win 3-2

Wang Gretzky

Nov 8, 2013
We sont match up well against dallas, Benn and Seguin always light us up, and with the less than average goaltending weve been reeiving i expect a loss but will be happy if we win. Its gonna have to be a run and gun game if we do have a chance, have to take on the weak defence head on.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
We sont match up well against dallas, Benn and Seguin always light us up, and with the less than average goaltending weve been reeiving i expect a loss but will be happy if we win. Its gonna have to be a run and gun game if we do have a chance, have to take on the weak defence head on.

Dont forget eric cole whose better days have been behind him for years, except when he plays us.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Rangers fans found last game very entertaining 6 goals, 5 scored by them, I am guessing by entertaining you mean winning?

Hopefully, but not necessarily. There have been some entertaining games the Canucks have lost. There have been some dreadful games they have won.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Hopefully, but not necessarily. There have been some entertaining games the Canucks have lost. There have been some dreadful games they have won.

Really I thought the season as a whole has been more entertaining then it has for the last number of years for better or worse (Some nights like the rags game we see the negative results, unfortunately teams playing this style dont often maintain a great record unless they have a great roster especially with sbisa and bieksa on the blue line,or your the blackhawks, which we are not). The wins are obviously much more entertaining then the losses, I cant recall a boring lock it down win really this season. Maybe new jersey and a game against the oilers, but thats digging.

To me a dreadful game is a 0-0 game we win in a shootout vs columbus like in av's last year, or 1-0 loss to the kings where we earn a morale victory and fail to generate a good scoring chance.

Last edited:

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Really I thought the season as a whole has been more entertaining then it has for the last number of years for better or worse (Some nights like the rags game we see the negative results, unfortunately teams playing this style dont often maintain a great record unless they have a great roster especially with sbisa and bieksa on the blue line,or your the blackhawks, which we are not). The wins are obviously much more entertaining then the losses, I cant recall a boring lock it down win really this season. Maybe new jersey and a game against the oilers, but thats digging.

To me a dreadful game is a 0-0 game we win in a shootout vs columbus like in av's last year, or 1-0 loss to the kings where we earn a morale victory and fail to generate a good scoring chance.

I agree with you. Last year was dreadful and this year has been very entertaining as a whole. Last game they just didnt have much effort after they went down by three. It is not what we are used to seeing from this team.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
We haven't beat this guys since the last lockout. Might be a good night for a Don Taylor bet.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Well, I'm going to the game.

I haven't been to a Canucks game since early 1996, when my dad took me to brand-new General Motors Place for my 9th birthday.

We won that one, so we have that going for us. Although the roster is a bit different now.

Jun 15, 2014
Well, I'm going to the game.

I haven't been to a Canucks game since early 1996, when my dad took me to brand-new General Motors Place for my 9th birthday.

We won that one, so we have that going for us. Although the roster is a bit different now.

SINCE 96!? Well I've never been to a home Canucks game so you got me there

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Oh yeah, if we lose tomorrow...that means we'll go at least 16 days without a win. Woooooo. And to think that road trip started off so well at 3-1.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Don't pinch. I ****ing swear. If Bieksa starts that crap again, I'd rather play the whole period 5 on 4 with him in the penalty box. We'd have a better shot at winning. Dallas' offense is way too potent to be flying around like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad