780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
20180824_111148.jpg
The dream is alive boys!

Paladin2799

Jul 15, 2009
If that is the case IMHO IF IF IF Ottawa is willing, I'd REALLY like to see Toronto touch base here.

Nylander+ for EK if he is willing to resign in Toronto.

Hes the absolute perfect RD they are looking for.

They'd be a f***ing powerhouse.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
As a hockey fan, I would love to see what McDavid could do with EK, and what EK could do with McDavid.

Make it happen Chiarelli.
The limited cap space would be even more limited if we had 33 ish million going into 3 players. Not to mention having to dump all 3 of the bad contracts to open up the space in the first place. Would be extremely difficult but we would be a crazy good team on the pp and 3 on 3 lol.

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
As a hockey fan, I would love to see what McDavid could do with EK, and what EK could do with McDavid.

Chiarelli would hopelessly dick it up

he'd probably trade McDavid for Karlsson, and then it turns out it's not even EK but that Flames goalie from a few years back

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The limited cap space would be even more limited if we had 33 ish million going into 3 players. Not to mention having to dump all 3 of the bad contracts to open up the space in the first place. Would be extremely difficult but we would be a crazy good team on the pp and 3 on 3 lol.

Yeah, it would take some cap management to get it done. But speaking purely as a fan of NHL hockey. Wow, McDavid and Karlsson on the same team in their primes. I just have to see it. I hope something can be worked out.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

I forget who I saw that posted it on Twitter but - in the unlikely event that Edmonton acquires Karlsson, it might be the best use of the two players to never have them on the ice at the same time.

Imagine having to play against either Karlsson or McDavid for 90% of a game (at even strength).

Chiarelli would absolutely dick it up though. He’d deal Drai, Nurse, Yamamoto and our next two firsts and not get an extension done.

Reactions: 780il

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Yep pretty safe bet, that if we had an owner EK would sign in Ottawa...Nothing really earthshattering ,still dont see him being traded

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
This whole Karlsson situation with friedman who starts fires consistently that dont pan out.

1) Friedman starts this whole crap by "he Believes" it is Vancouver knowing it will get huge clicks.
2) John Shannon tweets an hour later that he talked with Benning who flat out denies it, saying why would we.
3) San Jose beat reporter said he only heard it was a western conference team that inquired about him, not specifically vancouver.
4) Other reporters start saying he wont sign an extension in Canada

and out of control

Reactions: Nok Hockey

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Its not a fit for cap reasons but imagine if ek comes to TO, hahahaha hf will burn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad