Karlsson Carrying the Team - Playoff Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
But that's not what I said. If that's what it came off as, that's not what I meant. I was just trying to counter the point that he's been carrying the team like almost no other has in NHL history. There definitely have been other contributing members

You litterally said Anderson has been incredible...

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The last time Karlsson played in the playoffs, I think he was taking shots as well. He manages to perform at a dominant level pushing through injuries.

I mean, I thought he was Wolverine just with how he came back from the nasty achilles injury, never mind every other thing since then. The guy has to have both an insane pain threshold and remarkable ability to recover/heal (to say nothing of his lung capacity/athleticism :laugh:)

SAK11

Oct 4, 2011
From a Leafs fan that is rich.

Any Leafs player having an itchy elbow is a HUGE story.

Earlier in the year I think it was Sportsnet that did a whole story on Kadri's cat being on instagram.

But Sens fans hyping up the actual play of Karlsson is just too much to take for some people...

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I mean, I thought he was Wolverine just with how he came back from the nasty achilles injury, never mind every other thing since then. The guy has to have both an insane pain threshold and remarkable ability to recover/heal (to say nothing of his lung capacity/athleticism :laugh:)

Yeah, he was asked about it afterwards and he said "That's the way it should be".

What a warrior, this guy is a great captain.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah, he was asked about it afterwards and he said "That's the way it should be".

What a warrior, this guy is a great captain.

Which "it," the current injury?

I think I said it in this thread but that's what's impressed me most, just the sheer grit and clear leadership (with play too obviously).

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
It felt like he never came off the ice. Congrats on the series win Sens. I wish the Rangers had someone half as good as that.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Which "it," the current injury?

I think I said it in this thread but that's what's impressed me most, just the sheer grit and clear leadership (with play too obviously).

I think he was talking about the pain in his foot getting worse as the series goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad