Karlsson Carrying the Team - Playoff Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
dude is single handily carrying Ottawa and making ridiculous highlight plays every game.

His assist today was one of the best passes I've ever seen. Not to mention his assist in game two and the context he did it in.

[NHL2]brassard-beats-rask-from-doorstep/t-288496684/c-51514803[/NHL2]

All in one game.

what's more is that he has been even better defensively. An absolute blackhole for bruins forecheckers. Sublime play on both ends of the puck.

Last edited:

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Does every pass need a thread? Good goal. So are 90% of the goals this time of year.

TB1299

Apr 13, 2016
I am sorry but Crosby nor McDavid control the game and are as valuable as Erik Karlsson.

What a player. Not in the same way but he is reminding me of Alfie in the 07 run. Except Alfie was 34/35 around then.

As amazing as he is in the regular season.

Olympics. World Juniors. World Cup. Playoffs.

This guy is even better when it matters most.

Wow.

He is on another planet densively. Man.

I.love the hate for the Karlsson passes. Even Nick Kypreos rambled on about it saying how unbelievable it was.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
its amazing how people are willing to humiliate themselves and say burns is even in the same tier as Karlsson.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I am sorry but Crosby nor McDavid control the game and are as valuable as Erik Karlsson.

What a player. Not in the same way but he is reminding me of Alfie in the 07 run. Except Alfie was 34/35 around then.

As amazing as he is in the regular season.

Olympics. World Juniors. World Cup. Playoffs.

This guy is even better when it matters most.

Wow.

He is on another planet densively. Man.

I.love the hate for the Karlsson passes. Even Nick Kypreos rambled on about it saying how unbelievable it was.

Sportsnet has pretty much given up trying to discredit and downplay Karlsson, it's too hard for them. Glad to see them finally embrace what a great player he is. Even Cherry compared him to Bobby Orr tonight, big compliment coming from him.

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
It's possible to compliment Karlsson's incredible level of play in this series without bringing Burns into the discussion, for ***** sake.

In addition to the plays above, how he bounced the forechecker into the corner and then sent Bobby on a breakaway was plain nasty. Fitting end. The guy is Tom Brady on skates.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Amazing player. Didn't get an assist on the second goal, but that should also be posted here.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Dude Karlsson sucks and Ottawa sucks

Worst team to enter the playoffs this year

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
'Single Handily'......C'mon......that's worse than the fact that this thread will be a Sens fanboy circle jerk marathon between 12 posters.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
dude is single handily carrying Ottawa and making ridiculous highlight plays every game.

His assist today was one of the best passes I've ever seen. Not to mention his assist in game two and the context he did it in.

I would hate to play him in NHL 17.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
'Single Handily'......C'mon......that's worse than the fact that this thread will be a Sens fanboy circle jerk marathon between 12 posters.

no karlsson and boston is on their way to a sweep.

No one is playing close to the level that ek is in this series.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012

You don't have to be a Sens fan to appreciate a great player. He has been terrific this series and has been making multiple highlight reel plays a game. To quote a wise man, "If you don't like this guy, you have no soul."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce