Speculation: Kaprizov Coming To US

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think Kaprizov eventually winds up in NYC. Minnesota will get some pretty nice pieces back including Brady Skjei. Maybe adding Buchnevich+ and Brodin to the deal. Wait and see
Kaapo Kakko, since we are in fantasy land.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I think Kaprizov eventually winds up in NYC. Minnesota will get some pretty nice pieces back including Brady Skjei. Maybe adding Buchnevich+ and Brodin to the deal. Wait and see

Where would we put Skjei? 3rd line pairing? Also the Wild would want an equivalent forward back like Kaapo.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
We’ve known for a while now that it’s very likely he comes over. That being said, that article doesn’t make it an “absolutely” situation.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I’m sure you have a good reason to believe this

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Where would we put Skjei? 3rd line pairing? Also the Wild would want an equivalent forward back like Kaapo.
Though Kakko and Kirill are similar level players, one is 18 and one is 22. I don’t think we couldn’t expect a return like that back. That being said, there is no reason to trade Kaprizov and we most certainly aren’t going to talk about him going to NYR when there is nothing to suggest this.

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
Though Kakko and Kirill are similar level players, one is 18 and one is 22. I don’t think we couldn’t expect a return like that back. That being said, there is no reason to trade Kaprizov and we most certainly aren’t going to talk about him going to NYR when there is nothing to suggest this.

If K’Zov goes hardball and no other NHL team offers us a fair deal in return we are better off just letting him stay in Russia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad