GDT: Kapitols @ Solar>Oil. 10.00pm EST.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Admittedly DK hasn't been all that bad this game so far all things considered.
Honestly it’s weird to say about a goalie that’s given up 3 halfway through the game but he’s been one of the better Caps, keeping us in it right now.

Reactions: troyerlaw

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Honestly it’s weird to say about a goalie that’s given up 3 halfway through the game but he’s been one of the better Caps, keeping us in it right now.
It was really only the 2nd one that was kinda on him (7 hole I think). But not a lot of help from the rest of the guys on all 3.

Reactions: Block

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
There’s something clearly special about Miro already. He’s going to be a big-time player IMO.

Great shot, plays physical, has high hockey IQ to predict and hit the right areas of the ice on offense and defense.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
There’s something clearly special about Miro already. He’s going to be a big-time player IMO.

Great shot, plays physical, has high hockey IQ to predict and hit the right areas of the ice on offense and defense.
He’s starting to look a lot more comfortable, he was kind of tentative for a while but now it looks like he’s more confident in trying to push play.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I expected more from Patches this year. He hasn’t been horrible, but just not very noticeable either
That seems like something you needed to reconcile with yourself.

I saw a guy who had the same blown Achilles twice and frankly the fact that he's still dressing for games is a small win for me. He's not a great player but he's still got some really good veteran touches and has corked off a handful of shots other players on this team wouldn't, which is very moderately important in its own way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad