GDT: Kapitols @ Solar>Oil. 10.00pm EST.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I know Kuemper has been the whipping boy all year and has often deserved it but this game isn’t on him. Leon getting 50 one timers in a row undefended, McDavid given all the time to waltz in, then a man left all alone in front where he actually did come up with the save but the shooter was so undefended they got their own rebound. Trash play by the defense so far.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Heyyy I got caps hockey back!

Thank you Ted for getting into a pricing war w cable and forcing me finally cut the cord.

Monumental sports on YouTube tv

I’m f***ing happy
Good ol' Teddy the Lion, always has the customers' interests in mind.

Reactions: Block

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
And yeah, it would have to be a huge disaster to pull the goalie on the first game of back to backs.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
And yeah, it would have to be a huge disaster to pull the goalie on the first game of back to backs.
Is there a rule against re-inserting a goaltender?

Ship has sailed now but can't you pull him then put him back in the 2nd? Let him and the team reset, go chew the team's ass apart for being so defensively shit at intermission, and then tell them to go work for their guy the way they should have in the first and see if they can get their wheels under them.

Kalopsia

Jun 25, 2018
Heyyy I got caps hockey back!

Thank you Ted for getting into a pricing war w cable and forcing me finally cut the cord.

Monumental sports on YouTube tv

I’m f***ing happy
I'm in an apartment building where Fios is my only TV option. I need to figure out if it'll be cheaper for me to cut the cord or just pay for a VPN so I can watch on ESPN+.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Block

Feb 14, 2005
It was Jensen's man on the third one. Got caught watching. He seems like an adventure these days.
I think he saw the forward had lost McDavid, so he stepped up to stop the puck carrier, and then Fever should've rotated down to take Hyman, but that's just a guess.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad