GDT: Kapitols @ Solar>Oil. 10.00pm EST.

Vilica

Jun 1, 2014
Probably the best Vogs interview ever. Chim great dude.

I seem to remember feeling like Chimera and Ward were the only players who liked doing that interview, mostly because they enjoyed chatting with Vogel whether it was on camera or off.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Someone who worked for me lived in Alexandria and was neighbors with Chimmer. Said he was really cool. Was at bus stop with kids.

Edit: My typing sucks.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I seem to remember feeling like Chimera and Ward were the only players who liked doing that interview, mostly because they enjoyed chatting with Vogel whether it was on camera or off.
I love how when Vogs asked Chim if he worked and he was like nope my wife is a nurse, rofl. Props to giving no shits.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
lmfao you have to love how they called the high stick while watching the guy getting high sticked holding the stick of NAK, and had to go to review to make sure that it was Dowd, but can't do anything about the really obvious blatant holding the stick call.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
lmfao you have to love how they called the high stick while watching the guy getting high sticked holding the stick of NAK.

Worst part of it, they reviewed it.. and still won't call it... it's such a sham.

Reactions: HTFN

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
lmfao you have to love how they called the high stick while watching the guy getting high sticked holding the stick of NAK, and had to go to review to make sure that it was Dowd, but can't do anything about the really obvious blatant holding the stick call.
At least the announcers postulated it could have but something unrelated to the HS.

Reactions: HTFN

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
At least the announcers postulated it could have but something unrelated to the HS.
The announcers gave me separate brain pain. The fact that they watched that like 4-5 times and "wondered" what Carbery was yelling about is stupid. It was so obvious I only briefly looked up from what I was doing to see the replay and my first thought was "If this guy pulled a stick into his own face..." and then Dowd came in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad