Proposal: Kapanen + for Braun

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Braun could land Carrick one on one, and if so, no more than that! He is just an average defencemen, nothing special, while Kapanen is still a decent prospect.
Carrick has a career high of 12 points.

Braun has played on one of the best shutdown pairings in the NHL for the past 5 years and had 33 points last year.

Eric Robson

Jan 5, 2018
Carrick has negative value. Seriously, Leaf fans need to stop adding that garbage to their proposals.

Take him out of the proposal and they might consider it.
On an early morning, this gave me a laugh, good for you sir. please take this like as my token of appreciation

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
We don’t want any of your send offs. Braun is easily a top-4 defenseman. We want a top-6 player coming back. That doesn’t mean we are asking for Nylander, Marner, Mathews, Kadri, Tavares or Marleau. It means we aren’t good trade partners because you don’t have a top-6 to spare.

Reactions: MarnerPeachFuzz

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
We don’t want any of your send offs. Braun is easily a top-4 defenseman. We want a top-6 player coming back. That doesn’t mean we are asking for Nylander, Marner, Mathews, Kadri, Tavares or Marleau. It means we aren’t good trade partners because you don’t have a top-6 to spare.

Take Marleau back!! That man should only wear a Sharks jersey!! It's weird seeing him not in one.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Carrick has negative value. Seriously, Leaf fans need to stop adding that garbage to their proposals.

Take him out of the proposal and they might consider it.

Do you even know what negative value means? He would have negative value if he made a lot more money for more than a year. He doesn't.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto

Kapanen is not a send off... He's an important player on our team and he is young with tons more upside.

Reactions: ImpartialNHLfan

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Do you even know what negative value means? He would have negative value if he made a lot more money for more than a year. He doesn't.

LOL. Yes I do know what it means.

He's a garbage AHL player who makes 1.3 million a year. Toronto would have to add a 2nd round pick to Carrick, to get a 3rd rounder back.

He's crap.

Reactions: Chr1s97

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
On an early morning, this gave me a laugh, good for you sir. please take this like as my token of appreciation

Well, since noone has traded for him when he is on the block says something. For Sharks he is a capdump/ contractdump. Everyone rather play Heed over Carrick besides some Leaf-fans who pump up this D-mans value

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Well, since noone has traded for him when he is on the block says something. For Sharks he is a capdump/ contractdump. Everyone rather play Heed over Carrick besides some Leaf-fans who pump up this D-mans value
he's still in the block genius. he could still be traded...

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Honestly I’d be okay with this trade. I don’t know where Kapanen would fit but if the Sharks are willing to split up the Joes maybe something like

Couture-Hertl-Labanc
Kane-Pavelski-Donskoi
Meier-Thornton-Kapanen
Sorenson-Suomela-Goodrow

Vlasic-Karlsson
Ryan-Burns
Dillon-Carrick/Heed

I think I would prefer a center coming back but if we couldn’t get one, I’d be okay with this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad