Confirmed with Link: Kakko resigned 2yr/2.1AAV

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
But why the f*** did it take so long??

1659017280463.jpeg

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Damn, lots of hate online for Kakko. Didn't he just turn 21? I know he hasn't shown crazy development in the league but sometimes things take time. Has he not shown any glimmer of hope in three years for some Rangers fans to be so down on him?

I think this is a great bridge contract with potential to be a huge bargain if he's able to take the next step that I believe he can take.

Last edited:

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Damn, lots of hate online for Kakko. Didn't he just turn 21? I know he hasn't shown crazy development in the league but sometimes things take times. Has he not shown any glimmer of hope in three years for some Rangers fans to be so down on him?

I think this is a great bridge contract with potential to be a huge bargain if he's able to take the next step that I believe he can take.
He needs to show more, but some of the hate he gets is over the top. There’s a segment of our fanbase that’s impatient, but this is a definitely nut cutting time for him.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
So many sweet reasons for this kid to break out right now. Just do what you did in the playoffs during the regular season. He easily could've walked out of the PO's with 10 points. They were on his stick for sure.
That open net he missed in Game 1 vs Carolina, in which they lost in OT. They did win the series in 7, but it'd been better to win it in less than that. Less wear and tear as they moved on to play Tampa Bay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad