Kadri to the Wing?

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Only change I make here is Levio for Johnsson. He's stronger along the wall. If speed is a factor then your lineup is fine.

I’d put Leivo on the Tavares line and Hyman back on the Matthews line (which pains me to say).

Best case scenario is Nylander playing his off wing with Kapanen on the RW with Matthews and a second line of Leivo-Tavares-Marner. The rest can find their place

Leafling

Oct 24, 2015
I like the idea of pairs. Matthews with Nylander, Tavares with Marner, and Kadri with Kapanen. Keep them together for as long as possible, while cycling around left wingers and the 4th line with cheap options

Agreed, but i would ideally like to distribute them a little differently.
Matthews Kapanen (they are doing so well)
Tavares Nylander (Nylander could use a lil guidance on his return)
Kadri Marner (crazy together)
Now i know this won't happen due to Marner needing top 6 min and the unknown chemistry of Nylander with JT. But these pairings are the best distribution of scoring i can imagine.

Reactions: Koolboss

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Agreed, but i would ideally like to distribute them a little differently.
Matthews Kapanen (they are doing so well)
Tavares Nylander (Nylander could use a lil guidance on his return)
Kadri Marner (crazy together)
Now i know this won't happen due to Marner needing top 6 min and the unknown chemistry of Nylander with JT. But these pairings are the best distribution of scoring i can imagine.
Matthews Kapanen
Tavares Marner
Kadri Nylander

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Mats Sundin last great C... Then 10 year later we finally have 1 good Cs took 10 years... Let alone 2 Great ones to boot. In

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad