Eklund Rumor: Kadri to calgary

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Just throwing it out there but mostunderratedposter has 91 posts and over half of them are in some way purposely antagonizing leafs fans in various threads.

He's also suggested trading Sam Bennett for Muzzin so I'd suggest not to take him as a typical flames fan.

XLeafer

May 24, 2016
People who think Kadri is not a top 6 forward is a dumbass. And we're keeping him.

Zonk

Jul 2, 2012
Hmmm but the Flames are still ahead of the Leafs in the standings. Something doesn't add up ;)

When looking at the standings, you should read all of the columns.

The Flames have 38 points in 36 games.
The Leafs have 35 points in 33 games.

Thus, the Flames do have more points than the Leafs, but have a lower winning percentage.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Kadri is a player that has value to Toronto that no other team in the league wants because he is such a POS.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

Thus, the Flames do have more points than the Leafs, but have a lower winning percentage.

Asking that poster to do research is a waste of time....much easier for him to scream DERP DERP DERP from the hilltops...

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I wouldnt trade Kadri for Brodie, TJ's been invisible.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

No NHL GM is going to trade Brodie for a middle 6 guy like Kadri so you dont have to worry about it bud.

BTW, Brodie has been awesome in the last dozen or so games.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Asking that poster to do research is a waste of time....much easier for him to scream DERP DERP DERP from the hilltops...

Did you mean points percentage? Because Calgary has a better winning percentage.

18-16-2 > 14-12-7.

Calgary has won half of their games, the Leafs have not.

Zonk

Jul 2, 2012
Did you mean points percentage? Because Calgary has a better winning percentage.

18-16-2 > 14-12-7.

Calgary has won half of their games, the Leafs have not.

You are correct. I should have said points percentage.

Rick74*

Oct 7, 2016
London, Ont
I don't think they gave him the 3rd t
Pt. On hockeydb kadri still has 13 goals and marner 25 pts. They may switch it up later though

Nhl.com he has 26 points tied with Matthews. Hockeydb is apparently on vacation.

All this being said, marner is on Matthews level of untouchable as such Calgary doesn't have anything I'd want to give up marner. He has an amazing fun attitude, is competitive, blocks shots, back checks has amazing awareness and can clearly rack up points.

And he's only 19!

He's a leaf for life.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Nhl.com he has 26 points tied with Matthews. Hockeydb is apparently on vacation.

All this being said, marner is on Matthews level of untouchable as such Calgary doesn't have anything I'd want to give up marner. He has an amazing fun attitude, is competitive, blocks shots, back checks has amazing awareness and can clearly rack up points.

And he's only 19!

He's a leaf for life.

Yeah there literally isn't a player on Calgary I would trade Marner for one for one.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Marner is a great talent but he's done nothing that makes him deserving of this title over johnny. I also think Hamilton and gio are better. Tkachuk isn't that far behind.

Hyperbole aside just this season Gaudreau will probably do better but Marner is pacing better then his rookie season at a younger age and playing better defensively right now. I wouldn't trade Gio for Marner for the age difference in the two basically and if anyone on the Flames was going to get Marner it would be Hamilton but I don't think I could do that either. As for Tkachuk he is an awesome player but would not get you Marner.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
dont think Leafs are going to trade Kadri who is having his best season overall and fills a need nobody else on the team does while signed to a great contract

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
dont think Leafs are going to trade Kadri who is having his best season overall and fills a need nobody else on the team does while signed to a great contract

Agreed. He is pacing for a 30 goal season while playing a shutdown role while on a very reasonable contract.

Eklund click bait

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad