Confirmed with Link: Kadri Suspended 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
I'm fine with suspension. It was a dirty hit, but how does Tom Wilson get nothing? Sure, his hit wasn't as bad as Kadri, but he has a terrible history and it was still a dirty hit.

Here's some adversity from the boys. Let's see how they respond.

Because all Parros was focusing on was rubbing his hands waiting to slap the 3 game on a Leaf...

Reactions: Kurtz

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
3 games in the playoffs is like 6 or 7 games in the regular season, or at least historically the suspensions in the playoffs are less severe. This should have been 2 games max given historical precedence.

Reactions: Johnny Steps

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Kadri gave the NHL all they needed to give the Bruins a huge advantage!

It has been apparent all season that the NHL has something against the Leafs with the way the penalty bias was.

I wonder if the rest of the League is angry at that the way the Leafs hired Babcock? They basically drove up the price for coaching by signing him to a top players salary.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
There's a huge problem you're missing though.

The Kadri suspension isn't just about Kadri.

The plan was to play Kadri vs Bergeron at home to free up Matthews.

With this suspension we're forced to play Matthews against Bergeron at home as well.

Long story short, if Marner doesn't enter beast mode for the next 3 games, we're done.

I know that. right now I am trying really, really hard to be optimistic about this.
i have to hope and believe the team can use this as a rallying point. i mean if he got injured we'd have to do this anyway. if we could win two series off the backs of Roberts and McCauley we can win this one.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Get that **** out of here. I am glad someone stood up. Don't let them take liberties on our stars while we just watch.

There was no need to double team Marner in a 4-1 game. It could have been a cleaner hit but I am glad Kadri went for it right within the second Marner was hit.

Lame.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
I'll just say Kadri is a very selfish plauer. Saying that though...too steep a penalty conparitively speaking on what's gone on so far in the playoffs.

Dumbfounded

Well depends on how you look at it.

You can also view it as he puts his butt on the line for a teammate. You hit someone hard, you are going to be targeted.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
I agree he should have done that but the problem with Kadri is that he doesn't fight he gets back at guys with cheapshots. That move is typical of his career.

Well that's just dumb. He's fought Thorton, Ristolainen, Backes several times, Hansen, etc.

Give me a list of 30 goal scorers who fight more than Kadri. I'll wait.

Reactions: ClarkSittler

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Kadri gave the NHL all they needed to give the Bruins a huge advantage!

It has been apparent all season that the NHL has something against the Leafs with the way the penalty bias was.

I wonder if the rest of the League is angry at that the way the Leafs hired Babcock? They basically drove up the price for coaching by signing him to a top players salary.

The league is making more money because the Leafs are a great team now...

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
I've never been so disappointed in a player. He was targeted all night and finally cracked half way through, tried to take out Nash's knee, threw any chance at a comeback away in the 3rd.

It's hard to defend his actions even if the Bruins were running at him all night. He let his teammates down more than anything in the 3rd

I'm disappointed because he was "the" guy i saw as being a deciding factor in this series. How he plays and deals with the series. Failed miserably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad