Kadri Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
I was at the open practice yesterday and he was stationed at my side of the ice for most of it, thus I got a pretty good look at him, and he was extremely impressive offensively, though in the 1-on-1's defensively Kostka -- and I believe Bozak -- ran right through him. That being said he looked really nice on the Komarov-JVR line.

does he look fast enough ?
he needs to be consistently more quicker out there

Drmckool

Truculence!
Jun 16, 2010
From the T.O
does he look fast enough ?
he needs to be consistently more quicker out there

He was looking really fast. on the break-outs when he had JVR and Komarov on his wings he was flying around and making plays. Additionally when they were doing laps at the end he and lupul were racing eachother and he looked pretty fleet footed.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Man I wish this was the case but sadly there are tons of Leafs "fans" that actually despise the guy. Don't know why, he's only played in 51 games and played decently enough. For some reason people have some personal **** against the guy.

Most of the people who voted career AHLer had other teams listed as their favourite, yes, I spent the time and looked through them all :laugh:

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
He was looking really fast. on the break-outs when he had JVR and Komarov on his wings he was flying around and making plays. Additionally when they were doing laps at the end he and lupul were racing eachother and he looked pretty fleet footed.

1st line then :laugh:

darty

Dec 1, 2008
Won't play on a first line for his whole career, but he's got the vision and skills to be a first-line player. It's just a matter of consistency in production and style of play for him to become that player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad