Kadri needs to wear a letter next season

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Some of you guys honestly want to get rid of kadri, the only forward on our team who will actually stand up for teammates?

Just wild. It's like most of you have never played sports.

Teammates appreciate that kind of thing. If not kadri wouldn't be leading the stretching

Teammates appreciate their teammate a lot more when he is actually playing and not cheering from the press box.:nod:

Leading the stretching?

Lets all cheer on Kadri for leading the bloody stretching:mad::eek:

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Interesting perspective, maybe there's something to this. My first reaction was that Kadri's gone but having had a few days to digest, I'm not so sure.

How his teammates feel has to be a part of it. If they're pissed at him that's a strike against him. How much should we read into the fact that he leads the stretching at practice? I'm sure some will say that's nothing but I'm not sure, perhaps it's an indication that his teammates view him as well, a teammate and a valued one at that and having him lead the stretch was their way of saying we love you man.

How the rest of the playoffs go is huge. If we lose to Boston, it's hard to see him being here next season, if we get past them and maybe win another round or two or ... gasp ... even win the cup with him being a big part of it ... well obviously the further we go and the better he plays, the better his chances are of staying.

Trade value is always a big thing, no matter what happens we're not giving him away so if his suspensions scare suitors away and teams try to scoop him up for a song, he's staying.

I've always been a big fan of Kadri and hopefully this story has many chapters yet to be written. Gotta get past Boston first.

GLG!!

Or they just feel sorry for him for being so un-smart, and they would be happier if he were playing.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Stand up for your teammates by dropping the gloves. Not hitting someone in the face with your stick

Kadri may have not-played his way off this team. And I like the guy - but it may be time to sell high anyway

I’ve long liked the guy. Great player on the ice, and a guy who clearly loves playing in Toronto.

But he’s empty between his ears and has zero impulse control.at the very least I suspect management will seriously explore the trade market this summer. They won’t dump him off the team but if the right D man is available...

Reactions: SAMCRO44

BigBlu

Oct 15, 2013
Rogers must be crapping themselves with CGY, WPG, and potentially Toronto all on the brink.... zoiks!

Edit: wrong thread. oops

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad