Post-Game Talk: JVR Came to Play, 4-3, Leafs win

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBLEAF

In the sh-itter @ Scotia bank place
Nov 5, 2009
BARRY'S BAY
I was at the game and watched granberg and holzer closely.Granberg is not afraid, him and buff went at it a couple of times it was nice to see

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
did the leafs actually play defensively or has it been all for naught.

Sorry to say but this looks like it could be the start of a win streak haha. Don't shoot me or have me banned for saying it lol. Yeah they played a tight game for the most part. More so though they looked like a team ready to stand up to other teams. It was a pretty solid effort.

Rielly Good

May 13, 2009
London, ON
Sorry to say but this looks like it could be the start of a win streak haha. Don't shoot me or have me banned for saying it lol. Yeah they played a tight game for the most part. More so though they looked like a team ready to stand up to other teams. It was a pretty solid effort.

I was thinking the same thing. We worked hard and it looked like we are ready to play harder and as a team.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Phaneuf will be back soon it looks like we could end up with a top 10 pick and not a top 5 with the way Rielly has been playing. I like winning games but we really need that #1C or #1D

Rielly Good

May 13, 2009
London, ON
Phaneuf will be back soon it looks like we could end up with a top 10 pick and not a top 5 with the way Rielly has been playing. I like winning games but we really need that #1C or #1D

I don't want to win. But I'm also really enjoying Rielly take this team and put it on his back.

#1 D could be found top 10 provorov looks fantastic and werenski

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Yeah, even if we start winning I don't see us coming out of the bottom 10, they are like 10 points ahead of us.

Tyler Biggs*

It's too bad that Lupes is hurt so much as he does create energy when in the lineup. He had some pretty strong statements earlier in the week and it appeared he was making an effort to lead out there tonight. This was a pretty physical game overall with lots of hits. Leo finally seems to be getting his mojo back after the injury. He was crashing and banging and had a beauty of a SH goal in the 1st. Naz was also playing with an edge tonight making him more effective and getting that wrap around to go in. Better game guys.

Tyler Biggs*

Toughest team in the league 2 years ago, about time they started roughing it up again.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
u can be the worst in the league and still only have a 1 out of 5 chance at winning

and if u know odds, that's pretty much lights out for buffalo
they are trying to get rid of tanking

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
I don't want to win. But I'm also really enjoying Rielly take this team and put it on his back.

#1 D could be found top 10 provorov looks fantastic and werenski

Top 10 doesn't help us. We need top 5 for a look at a potential franchise centre....

Winning is the last thing we want right now.

mikebel111*

u can be the worst in the league and still only have a 1 out of 5 chance at winning

and if u know odds, that's pretty much lights out for buffalo
they are trying to get rid of tanking

yes because there is proof the Sabres are tanking

oh wait...

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
You know what? If they start working hard now, I would be furious. If they started playing hard after Christmas, they would still be in a playoff spot.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Mark Masters @markhmasters
Olli Jokinen on JVR: "He puts the work in every day ... stuff you guys don't know. Good to see from a young guy that he wants to get better"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad