Justin Holl Cannot Play Another Minute In The Playoffs

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
If Holl is put back in I may screech or something weird like that. I don't even know, I just imagine my reaction will be something as inconceivable as the idea of putting him back in.

Reactions: HolyCrap

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
He's coming back. He's not that bad of a Dman just utilized WAYYYYY too confidently with his usage. He's a #6/7 and his icetime should be sheltered.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
After last year's playoffs when Holl cost them a couple of games against TB, it's crazy to think that Keefe and Dubas put their job and legacy on the line for a bottom-pairing defenseman. I don't get it.

Reactions: fancy lad

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
I actually hope Holl is done. Lilly and Gusto should be ahead in the depth chart. Put him back in on emergency basis only we don't need this player.

• Love
Reactions: HolyCrap

cupcrazyman2

Jul 13, 2022
Can't see beating Tampa the other night if Holl was in the lineup.
You shouldn't have any question marks in the lineup if you expect to win the cup.

Ashdown2

Aug 19, 2006
Can't see beating Tampa the other night if Holl was in the lineup.
You shouldn't have any question marks in the lineup if you expect to win the cup.

injuries will happen ..........he will play again.
ppl need to chill hes probably the best 7th dman option from all the remain teams

Reactions: kb

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
and now we're stuck with Holl, Gus or Timmons as the next man up if an injury happens. Not impressed.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
and now we're stuck with Holl, Gus or Timmons as the next man up if an injury happens. Not impressed.
Compare that to every other team's 7th, 8th, and 9th D-men, and suddenly you will see it's almost an embarrassment of riches comparatively.

Not like other teams have Norris trophy winners in the pressbox.

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
Compare that to every other team's 7th, 8th, and 9th D-men, and suddenly you will see it's almost an embarrassment of riches comparatively.

Not like other teams have Norris trophy winners in the pressbox.
I hate Justin Holl more than anyone I’ve ever met and I think he’s more than adequate as a 7th option, probably one of the best league wide…

Reactions: kb

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Justin Holl cannot play another minute as a Maple Leaf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad