Justin Holl Cannot Play Another Minute In The Playoffs

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
He’s a massive f***ing liability and is the main culprit in tonight’s loss. I mean Christ just look at this!

Holl is also dead last on the team with an overall xGF% of 24.26% (Kampf is second last yet kept being thrown out onto the ice with his shitty line but that’s a different discussion). He’s also on for the fewest high danger chances for so he’s also killing us offensively.

I don’t give a shit how bad Liljegren played to end the season. He was better than Holl throughout most of the year and there’s no way he can perform worse than Holl has been playing.

Last edited:

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
I've written many posts defending Holl over the years, but he's so clearly in his own head and struggling every time he's on the ice. He's had some decent games this series, but that's two absolute howlers now and that means it's time to give Liljegren the nod. This is pro sports, performance matters and there's a guy coming to steal your job.

Let's go Lilly, take it and run.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Holl could blast the puck over Sammys shoulder multiple times and it wouldn't matter.

Keefe will never change him. Just like Kerfoot. Hes on this team NO MATTER WHAT.

Reactions: TuchYeah

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Just sit and ask your self, what should be the correct and obvious decision?

And then realize, Keefe will do the exact opposite.

He plays.

Zero1

Nov 11, 2021
Just watch Keefe is going to put in a cold Liljegren then lose game 6 and go right back to Holl for game 7.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Doesnt make sense for him or us to play him in Game 6.

Sidenote, wheres the post game thread?

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I love how Keefe felt empowered to take a top 6 forward out of the lineup because of an unfortunate collision, but apparently being on the ice for 75% of the goals against isn't enough of a reason to take out a bottom pairing defenseman. Especially when you factor in how much better our defensive depth is than our forward depth

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I want to say keefe has a hate boner for swedes

Nylander(only star who gets benched at all) , sandin wgen he was here, engvall when he was here, liljgren now

Only issue is Holl is also a Swede

Holl can you please f*** off

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA