Confirmed with Link: Justin Braun back to the Flyers, 1 year, 1.75 AAV

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Lol, Attard and Zamula both guaranteed to the bus league so this dumpster fire team can out-veteran themselves. They just can't help it.
These 2 will benefit form playing in the bus league, especially Attard who is straight out of NCAA.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
These 2 will benefit form playing in the bus league, especially Attard who is straight out of NCAA.
There's literally nothing to suggest that Attard is a negative replacement to Seeler and Braun's corpse. This team is pretty locked into somewhere between dog shit and mediocrity. What's the justification beyond veteran mystique? This is the Yandle storyline all over again.

Zamula has 85 games of AHL experience under his belt. They either don't trust their own development of him, or they think Seeler/Braun is a better option. One of those guys will be playing regular minutes as long as Ellis is unavailable.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
1 Year at 1.75mill??? Never been more embarrassed or angry to be a Flyers fan. Sign someone new! Anyone! Why Braun? What is it about Braun that almost every other d man already on our roster can’t do? Jesus Christ this is a sad time. Makes me not want anything to do with hockey sadly. I love hockey, love it. Chuck is literally killing my love for the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
There's literally nothing to suggest that Attard is a negative replacement to Seeler and Braun's corpse. This team is pretty locked into somewhere between dog shit and mediocrity. What's the justification beyond veteran mystique? This is the Yandle storyline all over again.

Zamula has 85 games of AHL experience under his belt. They either don't trust their own development of him, or they think Seeler/Braun is a better option. One of those guys will be playing regular minutes as long as Ellis is unavailable.
Seeler will be in the AHL, Braun is likely to be the 7th D-man much of the time.
York - Attard/Zamula/Braun.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Seeler will be in the AHL, Braun is likely to be the 7th D-man much of the time.

They've forced York to attend development camp. They see him as a prospect. They didn't want to play him last year, they were forced to.

A third pair of Seeler and Braun is far more likely based on how Fletcher has run this team for years.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
member when i said they would fill the roster with old washed up vets again this year...

hahah i member....

the Flyers HATE youth...
I dont think they have more 30+ players than Mtl or Sea. Wsh has 2-3 guys under 30. Age is not a problem in Philly.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I have no problem with bringing back Braun. But when signing Braun is the only move I like, then it's not a very good off-season.

Reactions: Pet Charles

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Dude just stop. It’s not cute, or funny, or hipster, or whatever troll tactic your trying. You watch Flyers hockey. What part of this current management group and staff, makes you believe Braun won’t play way above what he’s capable. Remember like 40 games ago? When Braun was a top 2 d man on this team?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Dude just stop. It’s not cute, or funny, or hipster, or whatever troll tactic your trying. You watch Flyers hockey. What part of this current management group and staff, makes you believe Braun won’t play way above what he’s capable. Remember like 40 games ago? When Braun was a top 2 d man on this team?

He's a f***ing troll. Just ignore him.

Why cant anyone do this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad