I have a serious question. On a Roster then looks to be icing:

Sanheim
Provorov
York
Deangelo
Ristolainen
Braun
Seeler

is Seeler even really your 7th best defenseman?
Probably 6th. And why did they need Braun? York, Zamula, Hogberg and Wylie have put in their time. Why block the possible progress of any kid? Because you hired a rookie-wrecking jackass as coach? Great development program. Good friggin' grief.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Probably 6th. And why did they need Braun? York, Zamula, Hogberg and Wylie have put in their time. Why block the possible progress of any kid? Because you hired a rookie-wrecking jackass as coach? Great development program. Good friggin' grief.

This is nonsense. I have it on good record from some very respected posters here thst "the kids will play".

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
If it’s 1x1 it’s a good signing. Braun still has game, isn’t blocking anyone that’s currently shown they are ready, injures happen and if we aren’t in the playoffs can be flipped for a pick because his salary would fit on any team looking for depth

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Ok, I guess.. Sure, but why?
Insurance if Attard shows he's not ready in camp and Zamula doesn't look comfortable on the right side paired with York.
Or do you want to see Seeler on the right side again?

1x1 deals are fine, you can bury them if need be in the AHL.
Which is what they should have offered Deslauriers or walked away.

This is a typical Fletcher move.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Good thing our team isn’t old and slow and our D is good enough to shelter him. Otherwise I’d be worried.
In Braun's defense, because I have nothing against him personally, he actually did play fairly well for the Rangers on the left side with young Schneider in the playoffs. He won't have to worry about the playoffs in Philly.

Reactions: ellja3

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Insurance if Attard shows he's not ready in camp and Zamula doesn't look comfortable on the right side paired with York.
Or do you want to see Seeler on the right side again?

1x1 deals are fine, you can bury them if need be in the AHL.
Which is what they should have offered Deslauriers or walked away.

This is a typical Fletcher move.
I do not give a shit if they are ready or not. they have Elvis, Provorov, Deangelo, Risto, Sanheim, York. The f*** do we need Broun for? Are we shooting for playoff spot? No, so why sign him? Use young players.

and yes Seeler, use him since we already signed him (that was a stupid move) but now we have Seeler and Braun. The f.

Hanover Fist

Aug 22, 2018
1313 Mockingbird Lane
I do not give a shit if they are ready or not. they have Elvis, Provorov, Deangelo, Risto, Sanheim, York. The f*** do we need Broun for? Are we shooting for playoff spot? No, so why sign him? Use young players.

and yes Seeler, use him since we already signed him (that was a stupid move) but now we have Seeler and Braun. The f.
Ellis has left the building…… there will be no encore

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gonna get another third for him at the deadline.

Can pretty much forget about Attard getting a shot to make the team as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad