Justin Bailey is the most underrated player on HFBoards

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
If he did as much stupid **** as you claim this preseason wouldn't be the first time he ever got suspended, and let's be honest if a player without a physical pest reputation does that hit they probably don't get anything for it. He draws penalties, softens other teams up, PKs well. even provides good offense by the standards of the lines and linemates he gets to play with, and is a positive even despite never getting the benefit of the doubt from refs in any altercation.

Takes far more penalties than he draws and absolutely by no means softens other teams up. You think NHL players go into games saying "oh no i better watch out for tom wilson! i may get hit!"? Id bet no. again lets talk in a tom wilson thread if he ever does something to earn one other than getting suspended

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Takes far more penalties than he draws and absolutely by no means softens other teams up. You think NHL players go into games saying "oh no i better watch out for tom wilson! i may get hit!"? Id bet no. again lets talk in a tom wilson thread if he ever does something to earn one other than getting suspended

lol he has something like the 2nd highest drawn penalties in the NHL since 2014, try again.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
lol he has something like the 2nd highest drawn penalties in the NHL since 2014, try again.

Can you prove this? There's no possible way for you to know if that accurate because penalties drawn is not an official stat, but at least provide a link. Bc I guarantee you hes near the top in penalties taken

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Can you prove this? There's no possible way for you to know if that accurate because penalties drawn is not an official stat, but at least provide a link. Bc I guarantee you hes near the top in penalties taken

You have capitals official hockey PR

You can also go through http://corsica.hockey/skater-stats/ and see his drawn/taken penalties

2017-
Taken 7
Drawn 6

2016-2017
Taken 41
Drawn 35

2015-2016
Taken 49
Drawn 37

2014-2015
Taken 52
Drawn 54

In comparison everyone's favorite shutdown pest Nazem Kadri took 30 last year and drew 22.

Considering the fact that some of the taken ones are fighting majors and sticking up for caps players after hits, and that Wilson plays first and foremost a physical hitting game that comes with more penalties it's pretty damn impressive how many he's able to draw back

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
You have capitals official hockey PR

You can also go through http://corsica.hockey/skater-stats/ and see his drawn/taken penalties

2017-
Taken 7
Drawn 6

2016-2017
Taken 41
Drawn 35

2015-2016
Taken 49
Drawn 37

2014-2015
Taken 52
Drawn 54

In comparison everyone's favorite shutdown pest Nazem Kadri took 30 last year and drew 22.

Considering the fact that some of the taken ones are fighting majors and sticking up for caps players after hits, and that Wilson plays first and foremost a physical hitting game that comes with more penalties it's pretty damn impressive how many he's able to draw back

If that's accurate yeah thats solid that he can draw some back. Regardless, lets do this in another thread lol. Still find him an average 4th line player

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Draft disappointment until his 6th season... PATIENCE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad