Movies: Justice League (2017)

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Saw suicide squad the day it came out in theatres and it was genuinely the worst movie ive ever seen. A couple nights ago i started BvS and only could watch about 20 minutes of it before I got tired of it. I assume im not missing out on any great movie if i dont watch this?

The ending was good.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I completely disagree. The only redeemable parts IMO were when Superman was brought back and all hell broke loose initially (don't want to completely spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched it yet). I would rate it in line with IM3 and Dr. Strange but IMO most Marvel movies otherwise are at least comparable if not better. Now Wonder Woman on the other hand is one hell of a movie.

“Most Marvel movies” are better. I’m only talking about a handful of movies in Phase 2. I think most would agree Marvels weakest films came during that phase. So far though they’ve done a great job in Phase 3.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
It is interesting that the behind the scene stories are now coming out. Sounds like even before Snyder stepped down that there was mayhem. I was watching one of the better comic book channels on youtube and they are saying that the trouble really started when they decided to make it one movie and not two. Originally part 1 and 2 were to be filmed back to back with a year release date on the books--

Suspect more drama coming as the the next Batman movie has been pushed back on the schedule again. It was supposed to start filming mid april but now it may not start till 2019. Then you got the trouble with Flashpoint movie--it was supposed to be out March 16th of this year--but due delays it wont start filming till early next year for a 2020 release.

For me it is a bit Ironic that it is Jason Mamoa's Aquaman that has had the easiest production as it was the one that was projected to have the biggest problem but it looks like it has had the least problem as it is in the can and ready to go

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA

“Oh like, ‘Batman killed a guy’. I’m like, ‘Really? Wake the f*** up,'” Snyder said. “So I guess that’s what I’m saying about, once you’ve lost your virginity to this f***ing movie and then you come and say to me something like, ‘My superhero wouldn’t do that’, I’m like, ‘Are you serious?’ I’m like down the f***ing road on that. You know what I mean?”

“It’s a cool point,” Snyder continued. “Look, I’m 100% fine with it. It’s a cool point of view to be like, ‘My heroes are still innocent. My heroes didn’t lie to America. My heroes didn’t embezzle money. My heroes didn’t commit any atrocities.’ I’m like, ‘That’s cool but you’re living in a f***ing dreamworld.'

He is an actual crazy person. o_O

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

“Oh like, ‘Batman killed a guy’. I’m like, ‘Really? Wake the **** up,'” Snyder said. “So I guess that’s what I’m saying about, once you’ve lost your virginity to this ****ing movie and then you come and say to me something like, ‘My superhero wouldn’t do that’, I’m like, ‘Are you serious?’ I’m like down the ****ing road on that. You know what I mean?”

“It’s a cool point,” Snyder continued. “Look, I’m 100% fine with it. It’s a cool point of view to be like, ‘My heroes are still innocent. My heroes didn’t lie to America. My heroes didn’t embezzle money. My heroes didn’t commit any atrocities.’ I’m like, ‘That’s cool but you’re living in a ****ing dreamworld.'

He is an actual crazy person. o_O

WTF.... And some people want him to return for future DCEU movies... :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"It's a cool point. But I'm still going to be a grade-A ******nozzle to you about it and act like my jaded murder-batman is better because I'm the equivalent of an wangsty teenager that things grim, serious darkness and tortured broken heroes who abandoned their close-held moral codes makes them better. And by "better" I mean more in line with snide, teenage "****-the-world-and-everyone-in-it" power/revenge fantasies. And that makes me better than you. But really, cool point" *patronizing pat on the head*

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
So, Snyder had some... interesting ideas that help never got into the BvS film

At this stage, what I'm hoping for is someone makes a movie about Snyder's DC films.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad