Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Justice League

CoEjVGGVUAIDNSA.jpg:large

:help:

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Looks pretty decent so far.

This is something I don't think i'd ever utter, but right now, Aquaman looks the most bad-ass out of all the JL heros.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Really seems like DC has been taking a page off of Marvel's book as of late. More light hearted, bunch of comedic relief/one liners sprinkled in. At least, based on the trailers of Suicide Squad and now Justice League.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Looks pretty decent so far.

This is something I don't think i'd ever utter, but right now, Aquaman looks the most bad-ass out of all the JL heros.

That trailer made the King of Atlantis look like a homeless man that can "talk to fish"

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Really seems like DC has been taking a page off of Marvel's book as of late. More light hearted, bunch of comedic relief/one liners sprinkled in. At least, based on the trailers of Suicide Squad and now Justice League.

Which has me :facepalm: 'ing to be honest. If they think the tone was the issue, but they leave the horrendously bad writing...

Either way, expectations are lowered because it's Hack Snyder.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
I can't trust DC anymore though probably **** it up like they did last time

I'm just waiting for the next trailer where they show the whole ****ing movie

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Which has me :facepalm: 'ing to be honest. If they think the tone was the issue, but they leave the horrendously bad writing...

Either way, expectations are lowered because it's Hack Snyder.

Well, for one the editing has been far superior in those two trailers compared to that of BvS, for example. So I'd presume there's been adjustments in other places as well. I think they understand that the DCU started off on the wrong foot, or at least far from what we experienced with the MCU. I think they realize the kind of money that's involved, and I think they realize they can't afford to mess this up. So hopefully this all leads to a better experience in their upcoming movies.

But if the movie ends up being as bad as BvS, at least there's gonna be some funny bits.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
I finally got around to watch BvS, r rated version. First time watching the movie. It was alright, as in 'not bad'. Did not get what all the hate over it was about. :dunno:

This looks to be more light-hearted for sure, and that's cool too.

As to why Supes isn't around, I suspect he may be the mission, to rescue first. Maybe the enemy captured him and JL needs to get him back and then fight together to save the world? Just speculating out loud.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Batman would not be the guy going door to door asking people to join his club.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
I finally got around to watch BvS, r rated version. First time watching the movie. It was alright, as in 'not bad'. Did not get what all the hate over it was about. :dunno:

As to why Supes isn't around, I suspect he may be the mission, to rescue first. Maybe the enemy captured him and JL needs to get him back and then fight together to save the world? Just speculating out loud.

I heard the extended version is much superior. Makes the movie make more sense apparently, but I haven't seen either.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Disagree. It makes perfect sense for it to be him/Bruce.

In this (terrible so far)cinematic universe I guess... However not much has made sense in this universe, so that's not a positive.

I guess it makes sense in the same way that Bruce Wayne sending people email attachments of possible members makes sense(it doesn't).

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo

Watch the one that was in theaters then you'll understand the frustration DC fans feel

Our just watch honest trailers they pretty much hit the nail on the head

http://youtu.be/NrjneJvS6dk

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
That would actually be pretty in character for Bruce.

Batman doesn't really care for being part of a superhero team, when he has much bigger problems to fix in Gotham. Can't really see him as a figure that goes after metahumans. It's something that would make more sense if Superman was still alive.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
I finally got around to watch BvS, r rated version. First time watching the movie. It was alright, as in 'not bad'. Did not get what all the hate over it was about. :dunno.

Simply because nerds feel like they have to be fanboys. Just like Xbox vs PlayStation or Call of Duty vs Battlefield.
Batman V Superman was an excellent movie. For example yesterday we put it on at work and this fat idiot I work with was going on all afternoon about how terrible it is and how much better Marvel movies are. Gave the impression he actually seen it but turns out he didn't until we put it on and then you could see him entirely wrapped up in the movie. Jackass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad