just became a bigger fan of Taylor Hall

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
lol @ people thinking Hall is salty.

If you guys saw the Anderson interview from a few months back on HNIC you'd see that he is so far up his own ass he could use his nose twice. The guy is completely full of himself.

Hall is actually a hilarious dude, I'll never forget his boat license tweet.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Sounds like Anderson was just joking and Hall got salty. No respect for the HOFers who came before you or what?
How do you even know? I'm pretty sure he had heard that type of shit plenty of times leading up to that comment, and if he didn't, then that's a really witty retort on the fly.

Old timers like whipping their old, saggy stories to try and put the up-and-comers in their place. I like Hall taking him down a notch.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Some of you guys, lol. I don't think it matters how old you get as a hockey player, it's chirp and be chirped. You just want to congratulate Hall you can do it without whipping yours out too, I'm sure he knows who you are. If Anderson isn't self-aware enough about who he played with to laugh at something like that, maybe a little locker room treatment is just what he needed anyway.

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
Great retort by Hall. Be annoying if old-timers were constantly harking on the old, golden days. And Hall is right, ita harder to score now.

I'm just curious what is soo great about Hall's answer?

Don't get me wrong, I like the player, but answer is plain dumb...No matter how you look at the math, it is much easier to score the GWG when you are the top dog on the team, than scoring the GWG when you play on a team with Gretz, Mess, Kurri and Coffey, just to name a few... Even if the former wins 8-3...

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
I'm just curious what is soo great about Hall's answer?

Don't get me wrong, I like the player, but answer is plain dumb...No matter how you look at the math, it is much easier to score the GWG when you are the top dog on the team, than scoring the GWG when you play on a team with Gretz, Mess, Kurri and Coffey, just to name a few... Even if the former wins 8-3...

Harder to score a GWG when you lose more.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
He’s had a reputation going back to his Windsor days in junior for being a complete ****.

I’ve always been a fan of his but there’s always been talk about him off the ice.

Well absolutely none of that in jersey. He's been a perfect citizen and teammate

Maybe he just grew up

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Well absolutely none of that in jersey. He's been a perfect citizen and teammate

Maybe he just grew up

Most likely, he's had that reputation since he was young and then getting the reigns in Edmonton didn't help, he was a big part of the divide in the locker room. I think being traded helped him mature.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Most likely, he's had that reputation since he was young and then getting the reigns in Edmonton didn't help, he was a big part of the divide in the locker room. I think being traded helped him mature.

Yeah. And, aside from him being young and (probably) immature, the team itself was young and (probably) immature. I doubt that helped. Not really a lot of guys to guide young players along there.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
So nobody knows that this story was on the Spittin' Chiclets podcast? The context is that Andy was spending a lot of time around the club, getting hammered, telling stories, and being quite obnoxious. A lot of the team was pretty tired of it, and Hall finally had enough. Apparently, shortly after this, Anderson was asked to stay away from the team by management.

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
I understand halls frustration being an islander fan where I always get the glory days shoved down my throat by older fans

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
You should see the retired NBA players, now there's some bitter "back in my day.." comments.

Really makes you appreciate a guy like Gretzky and how over the top humble he is.
could you imagine is Gretzky was an Cocky douche like some of these b-baller

"Yeah F this kid He'll never be me, you joking? you know who you talking too ? King G biittch holla @ me"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad