just became a bigger fan of Taylor Hall

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Didn't this quote come out when he was still on the oilers ? Anyways a while ago

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Great retort by Hall. Be annoying if old-timers were constantly harking on the old, golden days. And Hall is right, ita harder to score now.

You should see the retired NBA players, now there's some bitter "back in my day.." comments.

Really makes you appreciate a guy like Gretzky and how over the top humble he is.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Pretty sure it was a tongue-in-cheek jab that most of his game-winners were kind of inconsequential in terms of the games, i.e. - scoring the 4th goal to put your team up 4-1, and the game ending up 8-3 like he said, with the result never in question.
And cuz the oilers where a dynasty that could blow out teams constantly

Reactions: Atrusai

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Sounds like Anderson was just joking and Hall got salty. No respect for the HOFers who came before you or what?

That's what I got out of it too. Hall just emanates a salty, negative vibe here.

No wonder so many former Oilers and current Oilers have not so rosy things to say about him.

Spirit of McMullen

3 since 82
Apr 19, 2018
Was on pace for a better season than last year before he got injured.

Not saying much. A lot of assists came from Palmieri's great start. Made a tremendous amount of mistakes, bad passes and looked totally lost in OT, with one blind pass to no one after another.

Nobody really knows what his "lower body injury" is and for the reigning Hart MVP, whether the Devils are having a bad season or not, nobody seems to care, as the team was lost even with him putting up a bunch of points this season.

And despite putting up points and being on pace for a better season than last year, his impact and consistency on the ice this season is almost as bad and as totally disappointing as his very forgettable debut season with the Devils. That came right after he spent the entire summer whining over being traded away from Edmonton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad